ADT LLC has multiple openings for Data Engineers in Irving, Texas. A background check and drug testing will be required.Company Overview:
At ADT, we've been in the business of helping save lives for more than 145 years. As the number one smart home security provider serving residential and business customers, our people are our most important asset. Headquartered in Boca Raton, FL and at more than 200 locations across North America, our employees help empower our customers to live more secure and confident lives. Join our team and help us protect what matters most. For more information, visit www.adt.com or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.Responsibilities:
- Provide insights using data and analytics.
- Ensure cross functional alignment of goals and support internal business partners with the execution of OKRs.
- Provide actionable intelligence and analytics at scale utilizing a customer centric approach.
- Partner with internal IT and data teams to build data pipelines that enable analysts and stakeholders to make accurate and swift decisions that drive the achievement of OKRs.
- Build and monitor data models to deliver insightful analytics and dashboards and ensure the highest standard in data integrity.
- Develop and maintain data pipelines including solutions for data collection, monitoring and usage within dashboards.
- Work with internal IT and data teams to prioritize external, big data pipelines for use in CX analytics.
ADT LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce and do our best to foster a culture and environment where every employee feels valued. Our goal is to serve our customers and help save lives. We can achieve this goal when we have the best talent working in an environment where employees feel included and recognized. Visit us online at jobs.adt.com to learn more.
- At least a master's degree or its equivalent in Computer Science, Information Systems or a related field and at least 2 years of work experience in relational database systems and SQL. In the alternative, a bachelor's degree or its equivalent in Computer Science, Information Systems or a related field and at least 4 years of work experience in relational database systems and SQL would be acceptable.
- At least 2 years of experience with MSSQL and PLSQL.
- At least 2 years of Python development experience in core libraries (Pandas, Scikit-Learn, and NumPy, etc.,), data engineering libraries (Luigi, petl, and Joblib, etc.,), visualization libraries (Matplotlib, Bokeh, and plotly, etc.,), natural language processing libraries (NLTK, Gensim, Core NLP, TextBlob, and spaCy, etc.,), machine learning libraries and frameworks (Tensorflow, Keras, OpenCV, Chainer, and Theano, etc.,), and web scraping libraries (Beautiful Soup, Selenium).
- At least 2 years of experience building efficient, reliable data models for analytics use cases and visualization tools such as Tableau and Power BI.
- At least 2 years of experience with Agile data engineering practices.
- At least 1 year of experience with Google Cloud Platform services that are required to design, build, and operationalize data processing systems and machine learning models, as well as additional services like Compute engine, pub/sub, Cloud function, and SQL & NoSQL databases, etc.