Utilizes basic statistical, mathematical, and predictive modeling to build algorithms and perform data analytics. Utilizes programing skills in languages such as SAS, SQL, SPSS, R, Python, MATLAB or similar.Responsibilities:
- Performs basic data analysis to include data validation, investigation, and testing of hypotheses.
- Assists Principal Investigator with transforming data to support the investigation of research questions Builds basic predictive models, and other mathematical or statistical models as needed by using modeling tools.
- Utilizes process enhancement opportunities to improve the efficiency of data pulling, reporting, programming, operation and etc.
- Works to curate and process complex clinical and biological data
- May communicate or present research findings.
- Identifies technical issues and manages resolution for analytics programs.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Statistics, Economics, Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science, Engineering or related field required.
- Language required
- Language preferred
Complexity of Work:
- Requires critical thinking skills, decisive judgment, and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Requires good communication and presentation skills to summarize data for Principal Investigators and other research audiences.
- Must possess a minimum of 2 years of experience conducting data analytics, math or statistical modeling or machine learning.
- Demonstrate proficiency with programing skills in languages such as SAS, SQL, SPSS, R, Python, MATLAB or similar.
- Master’s or PhD degrees in related fields may offset the experience requirement.
Personal Protective Equipment:
- Ability to perform work in a stationary position for extended periods
- Ability to operate a computer and other office equipment
- Ability to communicate and exchange accurate information
- In some locations, ability to move up to 15 pounds
- Follows standard precautions using personal protective equipment.
Keywords: Data Analysis, Data Mining, Programming, SAS, SQL, SPSS, Python, MATLAB, Computer Programming