Why SoftwareONE?:Are you looking for a challenging and exciting task in the BI-development environment in a modern and future-proof IT company? Are you looking for a great team and an environment that really lives its values? Then you are right with us!Business Intelligence (BI) - Data Analyst Developer (gn)
Full-time, location: Leipzig or Munich
SoftwareONE is a leading global provider of end-to-end software and cloud technology solutions, headquartered in Switzerland. With capa-bilities across the entire value chain, we help companies design and implement their technology strategy, buy the right softwareand cloud solutions at the right price, and manage and optimize their software estate. Our offerings are connected by PyraCloud®, SoftwareONE’s proprietary digital platform, that provides customers with data-driven, actionable intelligence.SoftwareONE’s shares (SWON) are listed on SIX Swiss Exchange.The role:
- Determine database structural requirements by analyzing client operations, applications and programming in use - review objectives with clients and evaluate current systems. Help maintain the integrity and security of the company database
- Design, specify and develop effective database solutions and models for global company databases by examining and evaluating business necessities, application road-maps and programming stacks
- Develop database design and architecture documentation for the management and executive teams.
- Recommend solutions to improve new and existing database systems. Define database physical structure and functional capabilities, data security, back-up, troubleshooting & recovery
- Assess database implementation procedures to ensure they comply with internal and external as well as legal regulations.
Educate staff in the compliant use of database systems.
- Oversee the migration of data from legacy systems to new solutions, install new releases and perform system maintenance
- Install database systems by developing flowcharts, applying optimum access techniques, coordinate installation and document actions
- Provide database support by coding utilities, responding to user questions and resolving day-to-day problems
What we need to see from you:
But at the end it is your personality and team-spirit that counts!What we offer
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Business Administration or other relevant field
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Strong knowledge of database structure systems and data mining
- Excellent organizational and analytical abilities
- Outstanding problem solving skills, pragmatism and flexibility
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English (and also some German - nice to have)
- A career with a future-proof company
- Exciting tasks and a variety of training and development opportunities
- Flexible working hours
- Possibility to work from home
- An open communication culture as well as diverse opportunities for active participation and assuming responsibility
- A modern and fair salary model that is based on your qualifications, your responsibility and your success
- Extensive benefits
- Optimal technical framework for your new job
What you should really know about us.:Strip away everything. Strip away our brand, strip away our buildings, strip away our offices. What are we left with? Our people. This is what makes SoftwareONE successful.
Passionate people who live and breathe our values every day, who delight our customers, every day, and who go above and beyond, every day. Our culture is unique, and I believe that having the right people, and empowering them to succeed, is the absolute key to our success.
Patrick Winter, Founder.What we expect from our employees:Success at SoftwareONE is not defined by what you do for yourself, but by what you deliver for our customers, the business and for the employees around you.
SoftwareONE employees are energized, agile and are laser focused on delivering world class Customer Satisfaction and results. Our leaders motivate and inspire their teams and provide a working environment that delivers incredible levels of Employee Satisfaction. We are Humble, have a very high degree of Integrity and are simply not interested in politics.
Our leaders operate with a high levels of Discipline but are able to work at Speed manage change in a global economy.
“SoftwareONE is an equal opportunity employer. With employee satisfaction as one of our core values, we are passionate about diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our employees. We want every employee to have the greatest experience of their career.”