- Collection and verification of confidential client data via publicly available and internal sources
- Understand the firm's KYC requirements when completing documentation. The specific processes might be inclusive of Customer Identification Program (CIP), Minimum Due Diligence (MDD), Enhanced Due Diligence (EDD), Account Due Diligence (ADD), Local Due Diligence (LDD), Product Due Diligence Questionnaire (PDD) and the Account Activity Review (AAR).
- Compare and contrast differences within KYC records, highlight and escalate any discrepancies
- Meet firm wide quality standards
- Exhibit the highest standards of customer service to our internal and external customers (inclusive of confidentiality)
- Communicating/escalating issues to management when applicable
- Handling and maintenance of confidential client documentation
- Be part of the holistic client review team to follow up on outstanding alignment items within various LOBs and/or GFCC to close the loop on alignment
- European languages - Spanish, French, German Portuguese, Italian, Russian - as well as Arabic highly desirable
- Educated to Bachelor's or Master's Degree level
- 1-3 years in the Financial Services industry with a demonstrated track-record of delivery and/or relevant experience in Compliance, Corporate KYC , AML and Screening
- Strong research, analytical, and comprehension skills with the ability to analyze large amounts of data
- Excellent interpersonal skills necessary to work effectively with colleagues and senior management
- Candidate must have strong written/verbal communication, leadership, solid high volume processing and analytical skills with the ability to work independently on multiple assignments in a deadline driven, regulatory environment
- Possess strong computer skills: Microsoft Office Suite including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Must be detailed oriented and analytical
- A strong sense of ownership and responsibility
- Comfortable with change, ambiguity, debate, conflict and informed risk taking
- Develop an environment of continuous focus on quantifiable productivity and quality
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world's most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.