Our Venture Team Recobo has built an AI based cognitive search engine that was trained to understand chemicals using the world’s largest repository of industry documents and the expert knowledge within BASF.
This AI can revolutionize the way chemical and life science companies access their compulsory documentation. Various processes required searching through huge amounts of files (technical, safety, compliance, legal, etc.).
Now these companies will use Recobo to STOP SEARCHING AND START FINDING.
- You will work closely with recobo core team in developing the digital product
- You will support the team in conducting interviews to gather business insights from our customers and subsequently develop product using advanced AI/ML/NLP methods
- You will demonstrate your ability to understand the business requirement from the business users
- You will work together with the internal team on testing various high-performance NLP AI/ML models on the cloud
- You will soon be completing a degree (Bachelors or Masters or PhD) in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Econometrics, Data Science, Computer Science or other or related fields and have achieved above-average results in your study program
- You have experience in text mining, text classification using NLP, transformers.
- You have gained at least 1 year of experience in data analytics, data preprocessing, machine learning, artificial intelligence or related topics in an industry or an academic context
- You are proficient in a programming language Python
- Your communication skills are excellent in English, and you present your results vividly
- Bonus: Knowledge of Cloud platform such as Microsoft Azure would be an added advantage
- Have fun in an awesome team
- A steady interaction and dialogue with experienced experts from two worlds – corporate BASF and our wide external network
- Flexible working time and mobile work as well as usual perks of a company in the startup environment, e.g. free drinks and an inspiring atmosphere within an unconventional location in Mannheim, Germany
- A competitive salary and the opportunity to be part of the growing Venture Team RECOBO.AI
Nothing is set in stone yet, so your input is highly welcome. Please contact Tobias Seeger with your relevant documents (cover letter + CV) over our HR-Tool Personio. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Apply for this position
Chemovator is the business incubator of BASF. We provide a protected space to build commercial ventures from unconventional ideas. Our Venture Teams take full ownership of their idea, creatively explore their business, learn fast and pivot beyond corporate boundaries.