Glattpark (Opfikon - Zürich)
Duties and responsibilities:
- Driving the development of new predictive models e.g. for churn, next best action, contact optimization
- Leading end-to-end projects from data sourcing and prototypes through to final product deployment
- Enhancement and optimization of existing models to drive continuous performance improvements
- Proactive exploitation of large datasets and novel techniques to discover new opportunities to drive the company’s commercial performance forward
- Tackle tough business problems by use of your excellent analytical mind to and help senior leaders make informed and effective decisions.
- Be an active participant in building a next generation AI Exploitation & Innovation team
What we look for in an applicant:
- A University degree (MSc or PhD) in a quantitative area (e.g. science, econometrics, mathematics)
- 3-5 year's relevant experience in a complex organization
- Strong background in machine learning and data mining
- Profound statistical knowledge and extensive experience applying your knowledge in a business environment
- Experience in analysis of large amounts of data using tools like R, Python, MATLAB, etc.
- Experience with databases and advanced SQL skills
- Experience cloud computing environments (e.g. Google Cloud Platform, Azure, DataBricks)
- Familiarity with data visualization tools such as Tableau, R-Shiny, QlikView
- Exceptional motivation
- Exemplary communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Fluency in both spoken and written English
- Good command of German
At Sunrise UPC, you will work in a dynamic and international environment where your commitment will make great achievements possible and you have a wide range of opportunities for further development. In addition to our new «FlexWork» working model, we offer you above-average social benefits and attractive product advantages from the Sunrise UPC range.
Seize this opportunity to join us on our journey to actively help shape our future! We look forward to your complete online application.
Please note, that we only accept applications through our online tool.