Jochen Schweizer and mydays, the two leading brands on the adventure market, were united under the umbrella of the JSMD Group in October 2017. Our group also includes the booking platform provider Regiondo GmbH and JS NOW! App.
As Germany's largest online provider of experience gifts we can enrich the lives of our customers even more comprehensively with our combined competence and strength: We know what sparks squeaks, adrenaline attacks, expressions of love and storms of enthusiasm. Our mission: inspire in a warm way and create unforgettable memories - for everyone at any time at any place! We give our best every day with over 500 colleagues.
- University degree in economics with a technical focus, business informatics or any other related area of study
- 5 years of working experience in the data and business intelligence field
- Very good Python knowledge
- Solid experience with Apache Spark and big data
- Experience in agile Software-Development (Git, Jira, Jenkins CI)
- Know-how of the latest toolsets on Data integration, storage and modelling in the context of Data Warehouse and Data Lake (preferably Databricks, Kafka Streaming, Airflow)
- Sound understanding of distributed systems
We ware looking for a (Senior) Data Engineer/Architect to initiate, manage and automate our routines to gather (un)structured data from several different data sources and load it into our cloud-based Data Warehouse.
You will work within our Business Intelligence team, which consists of Data Engineers, Data Scientist and Data Analysts. Furthermore, you will work closely with other IT departments to ensure the operation of our data warehouse. Our Data Engineers work with the latest technologies to build our Data Warehouse as the single point of truth for the company.