Founded in 2010, Lynx Analytics is a predictive analytics company run by world-class quantitative marketing scientists and industry-experienced data scientists. Our focus is to become a leading analytics solution provider in our chosen fields of expertise (telecom, retail, life sciences, and financial services) while advancing graph analytics technology.
Lynx is headquartered in Singapore with operations in Hong Kong, Germany, USA, Hungary, South Africa, Indonesia, and several other Southeast Asian countries. We work with some of the world's largest companies and are constantly looking to expand our knowledge base and geographical footprint. Lynx Analytics' technology is deployed with various Clients across Asia and has significant growth potential.
We have a diverse and inclusive global team comprising Professors, PhDs, MSc's, and MBAs from Ivy Leagues, INSEAD and NUS with a broad spectrum of experience in start-ups and blue-chip companies (Google, SAP, Vodafone, GE, Morgan Stanley, Barclays, HSBC to name but a few). It is the combination of our industry insight and experience, scalable proprietary technology, and highly qualified people that drives our compelling value proposition.
We are looking for ambitious, innovative, empathetic and relentless team players to explore the career opportunities that we offer as we continue to scale our operations.
- Establish scalable, efficient, automated processes for data analyses, model development, validation and implementation
- Work closely with data scientists and analysts to create and deploy new features
- Write efficient and well-organized software to ship products in an iterative, continual-release environment
- Monitor and plan out core infrastructure enhancements
- Ability to optimize model performance, push model into performance, track and test, refactor code
- Contribute to and promote good software engineering practices across the team
- Communicate clearly and effectively to technical and non-technical audiences
- Actively contribute to and re-use community best practices
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- 2 to 4+ years of Machine Learning experience with at least 1 year of experience in Machine Learning Engineering
- Strong knowledge of Python and SQL
- Good problem-solving skills
- Famliarity with cloud provider solutions such as AWS / GCP / Azure and severless code development
- Experience with data pipeline and workflow management
- Experience in software engineering methodology (i.e. code reviews, unit testing etc.)
- Experience developing predictive models in a production environment, MLOps and model integration into larger scale applications