Work in a place with the creativity of a scaleup and expertise of an enterprise.
We’re looking for a talented Machine Learning Engineer to join our team in Milan.
If you’re successful, you would:
- Contribute to Machine Learning research to improve the intelligence of the crystal advisor.
- Formulate and run experiments and improve algorithms based on results
- Carry out research and design discussions
- Review documents, designs and code done by others and provide constructive feedback
- Continuously develop your own machine learning and engineering skills, and help others improve theirs
- Work with other ML engineers and Data Scientists (also remotely) to migrate research prototypes to production.
What You Have
- Computer Science Bachelor Degree/Statistics/Maths or equivalent
- Basic Python programming knowledge
- Basic knowledge of designing end-to-end ML flows
What would be nice to have
- High interest in NLP
- Interest in Deep Learning architectures
- Interest in MLOps best practices
Who You Are
- A collaborative worker, who can enhance performance with a proactive, problem-solving attitude
- Excellent communicator
- Fluent English speaker
Working at iGenius
With a growing team in four offices—Milan, California (San Jose), London and Switzerland (Martigny)—iGenius is a scaleup that thinks like an enterprise, where talented innovators can thrive and people come first. That’s not all.
- Learning Fridays. If our team members know more, so do we. That’s why we give everyone a training budget that they can spend on books, online courses or other training materials
- Smart Working. Trains can be a drag, so we let our team members work at home when they can
- Salary is based on experience, and topped up with other bonuses
iGenius is a high-growth scaleup that thinks like an enterprise, where talented innovators can thrive and people come first. Our vision is to disrupt the B2B data industry by bringing a consumer approach to it. At iGenius, we envision a world where everyone has access to better data intelligence. We are the creators of crystal, the first virtual advisor for data intelligence.
Founded in 2016 by Uljan Sharka, iGenius was selected by LinkedIn as one of Italy's Top 10 Startups in 2020. It was also mentioned in Gartner’s 2020 Hype Cycle for Analytics and Business Intelligence as an “innovative specialist vendor”, and as one of Europe’s top 100 SaaS companies, and one of nine top names in data & analytics, by venture capital firm 5Accel.