At Realtor.com®, we have among the most comprehensive and accurate coverage of real estate listings and the most engaged users across all the online real estate portals. Our mission is to make buying, selling, renting, and living in homes easier and more rewarding for everyone.
Building your career? Build it better at Realtor.com®. Join us and help change the world of real estate, one home at a time.
The Data Science and Analytics organization at http://realtor.com (http://realtor.com|smart-link) sits at the heart of this mission. We process and analyze terabytes of data every day that enable decisions for millions of home buyers, sellers, renters, dreamers, and real estate professionals. Our goal is to use this data to make the home buying experience a breeze for our consumers. We empower them with the most up-to-date information on properties, help them find their dream homes in the least amount of time, and match them with the most suitable realtor to meet their unique, individual needs.
We are looking for the best data and analytical minds to help us build out our CRM Analytics team to help our marketing leaders drive strategy with data. Specifically, this role’s core responsibilities will focus on partnering directly with the major functions of the business to drive consumer engagement, conversion and overall optimization of the consumer’s journey for our CRM marketing teams. This is a job for hands-on executors/do-ers/ owners who possess not only the technical skills required but also a strategic, problem solving and business-oriented mindset. There is a tremendous opportunity to make a huge impact in a short amount of time!
- Define, track and own metrics related to our owned assets - email, notifications, engagement, B2B marketing
- Monitor data trends closely and develop diagnostics when anomalies present themselves in the core metrics to inform and recommend mitigation strategies to the business
- Partner closely with the CRM strategy team to develop deep dive quantitative analysis and statistical models to understand consumer/customer behavior and improve performance of email campaigns and app notifications
- Partner with the centralized experimentation team to design experiments to improve efficacy and business metrics associated with growth marketing campaigns
- Partner with data engineering team to ensure that relevant data is available and accessible
- Build relationships with other analytical teams to learn and align on best in class analytics and measurements
- 3+ years of experience in Analytics or Data Science
- CRM marketing analytics experience Preferred
- Masters with a focus in Analytics, Statistics, Applied Math, Data Science, Economics, or equivalent experience required
- Critical thinker with ability to understand and frame a business problem
- Ability to synthesize complex data into meaningful patterns that answer stakeholder questions
- Strong communication skills. This role will require working directly with business teams
- Experience within real estate tech, consumer search, and/or two-sided marketplaces a plus
- Ability to work independently and thrive in an organization with a flexible working model
- Have a Growth mindset and always be learning and helping others on the team
- Comfortable working in an agile, iterative environment
- Ability to use GitHub
- Experience with data visualization and analytics automation
- Strong SQL skills
Do the best work of your life at Realtor.com
Here, you’ll partner with a diverse team of experts as you use leading-edge tech to empower everyone to meet a crucial goal: finding their way home. And you’ll find your way home too. People are our foundation—the core that drives us passionately forward. At Realtor.com, you’ll bring your full self to work as you innovate with speed, serve our consumers, and champion your teammates. In return we’ll provide you with a warm, welcoming, and inclusive culture; intellectual challenges; and the development opportunities you need to grow.
Diversity is important to us, therefore, realtor.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer regardless of age, color, national origin, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status as a disabled veteran and/or veteran of the Vietnam Era or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, realtor.com will provide reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified disabled individuals.
Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Vets