Our world has never been more alive with opportunities and, at Kyndryl, we’re ready to seize them. We design, build, manage and modernize the mission-critical technology systems that the world depends on every day. Kyndryl is at the heart of progress — dedicated to helping companies and people grow strong. Our people are actively discovering, co-creating, and strengthening. We push ourselves and each other to seek better, to go further, and we carry this energy to our customers. At Kyndryl, we want you to keep growing, and we’ll provide plenty of opportunities to make that happen.
Please be aware that we have the Kyndryl candidate zone hosted by IBM for a certain period. If you have applied for an IBM role previously, you will be able to log into the candidate zone using your previous IBM log in details. When in the candidate zone, you will be able to see your previous applications for both IBM and Kyndryl.
For further information on privacy, please visit www.kyndryl.com/privacy.
Your Role and Responsibilities
As a Data Scientist you be part of our growing team of data scientists and experts. You will be responsible for expanding and optimizing our data models , prediction algorithms correlation algorithms as well as text analytics models. You will support our software developers , data engineers on building and enhancing models. You must be self- directed and comfortable supporting the data needs of multiple teams , systems and products. The right candidate will be excited by the prospect of optimizing or even re- designing our real time anomaly detection , correlation and forecasting models
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Master's degree in a quantitative field such as computer science, applied mathematics, statistics, physics, engineering or finance
- Overall Data Science, Statistical Analysis, Data Analytics & Machine Learning experience of 8 + years
- Good knowledge of applied methods in statistics, machine learning and artificial intelligence
- Good understanding of various AI/ML technology stacks including Cloud Based services
- Experience in natural language processing, text analytics, data mining, text processing or other AI subdomains and techniques
- Good data management and statistical modelling skills
- Experience with Scala/Python, Scikit-learn, TensorFlow, Keras, NLTK, PyTorch etc
- Experience with leveraging best practices conducting advanced analytics projects
- Experience in distributed & scalable ML development. Good PoV on TinyML and Embedded AI/ML
- Apply data analysis, data mining and data engineering to present data clearly and develop experiments (A/B testing)
- Work with development teams to build tools for repeatable data science tasks that will accelerate and automate data scientist workflows
- Ability to mine and analyze data from various sources to solve clients problems within multiple domains like marketing, HR, supply chain, operations, sales etc
- Knowledge of a variety of machine learning techniques (clustering, decision tree learning, artificial neural networks, etc.) and their real-world advantages/drawbacks.
- Knowledge of advanced statistical techniques and concepts (regression, properties of distributions, statistical tests and proper usage, etc.) and experience with applications.
- Coding knowledge and experience with several languages: C, C++, Java,
- Knowledge and experience in statistical and data mining techniques: GLM/Regression, Random Forest, Boosting, Trees, text mining, social network analysis, etc.
- Experience querying databases and using statistical computer languages: R, Python, SLQ, etc.
- Experience with distributed data/computing tools: Map/Reduce, Hadoop, Hive, Spark, Gurobi, MySQL, etc.
- Experience visualizing/presenting data for stakeholders using: Periscope, Business Objects, D3, ggplot, tableau, power BI, looker etc.
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
- Experience with open-source distributed data processing & ML frameworks
- Experience working in a Linux environment
- Experience working within a development team setup which is building product/services
- Experience with presenting complex data science processes/information to non-data scientists
- Experience with Information Retrieval and relevant tools such as Lucene, Elasticsearch, Solr
- Prioritization skills; ability to manage ad-hoc requests in parallel with ongoing projects
- Strong experience in both classical ML modeling approaches and Deep learning based model approaches
- Data analysis, reporting, visualization expertise and experience with tools such as Tableau, Alteryx, Python and R at scale
- Good NLP knowledge and cloud experience preferred
- Passion, Drive and Can-do attitude
- Good communication skills
- Willingness to thrive in ambiguous environments
City / Township / Village
City / Township / Village 1
City / Township / Village 2
City / Township / Village 3
City / Township / Village 4
City / Township / Village 5
Being You @ Kyndryl
Kyndryl is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. Kyndryl is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Other things to know
When applying to jobs of your interest, we recommend that you do so for those that match your experience and expertise. Our recruiters advise that you apply to not more than 3 roles in a year for the best candidate experience.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Primary job category
Software Development & Support
Role ( Job Role )
(Y030) Kyndryl Solutions Private Limited
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?