Do you want to become a part of an experienced and highly motivated team? Do you want to have a meaningful impact in the financial services industry? If so, then we have a great opportunity for you.
We're looking for a Data Engineer
to join our RegTech company.
You're a strong team player, proactive with an entrepreneurial mindset. You solve problems with a positive, can-do attitude and you're used to analyzing multiple scenarios and selecting the most suitable path. If you're also a fast learner and passionate about technology, you're the perfect candidate for our RegTech company.Tasks
What you will be tasked to do:
- Apply state-of-the-art AI and Deep Learning technology to new product features
- Define and adapt our Natural Language Processing (NLP) architecture
- Build robust, industrial-scale data processing pipelines
- Implement technology between the latest AI research and product development
- Validate and test models in downstream tasks
- Background in engineering, data science, or linguistics
- Experience with data pipelines, model validation, and downstream testing
- Experience in Natural Language Processing and working with language data
- Understanding and experience in Python and computational/NLP libraries like Numpy, Tensorflow, PyTorch, NLTK, Spacy, and Jupyter
- Basic understanding of deep learning, knowledge representation, and reasoning
- Experience in industrial data processing and machine learning architecture is a strong plus (Spark, Airflow, UIMA)
- Experience with graph databases, knowledge graphs, ontologies, or logic programming is a strong plus (Neo4j, Stardog, Grakn, OWL, Prolog)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a good command of written and spoken English. German would also be an advantage
- Work permit for EU
What we offer you:
Become an Apiaxonad(at) and be a part of something big.
- Develop state-of-the-art machine learning and AI solutions for products
- Plenty of room to advance and learn and apply new technologies
- Great office in the heart of Frankfurt
- Flexible work arrangements, especially in COVID-19 times
- Budget for your own device
- Family-friendly workplace
- Inclusive work environment
- Passionate people around an exciting global product
- A team with an entrepreneurial mindset, hunger for speed, and immediate results
We're looking forward to meeting you.