FocusKPI, Inc. is looking for a Product Marketing Data Analyst to work for our client.
Work Location: Remote
Duration: 6 months contract with potential for extension
- Apply creative, analytical and visualization skills to deepen our understanding of full-funnel reporting and go-to-market business performance
- Own, operationalize and automate the process of metric collection and reporting via Tableau dashboards and ETLs
- Collaborate with marketers, product teams, and senior leadership to bring data to the forefront of business decisions
- Build processes and standards that build trust with data and provide consistent metrics across the organization
- Partner with data engineers to ensure high-quality data feeds and pipelines that facilitate faster and more reliable reporting
- Provide support to fellow analysts, marketers, and product teams by completing ad-hoc data analysis and requests
- 3+ years of experience in analytics & reporting or closely related fields
- 2+ years of experience in data visualization
- Advanced proficiency in SQL, extracting large sets of data, data validation, and design of ETL flows
- Advanced proficiency in Tableau, update/maintain dashboards knowledge, and, answering business questions through visualization
- Familiarity with a broad set of topics and fields within marketing analytics (e.g. go-to-market, Top-of-funnel metrics, forecasting, marketing attribution, etc.)
- Ability to navigate ambiguity and work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to prioritize your time wisely against multiple competing projects and requests
- A proven track record for crafting raw data and analysis into well-written and persuasive content
- A willingness to learn and adapt to new technologies and methods as needed
- An advanced degree in a quantitative discipline such as statistics, economics, mathematics, or computer science
- A hybrid of B2B / B2C business knowledge and metrics
- Experience working in a global environment with remote teams
- Deep knowledge of statistics and probability
- Experience with at least one visualization tool such as Tableau, Looker, Mode, Plotly, etc.
- Experience with scripting and analysis languages (Python, R)
- Experience with Git
FocusKPI Hiring Team
Founded in 2010, FocusKPI, Inc. (FocusKPI) is a data science and technology firm specializing in predictive analytics practice and methodologies. FocusKPI is a US company headquartered in Silicon Valley, California with an East Coast office in Boston, Massachusetts.