Arcadis is looking for an Entry Level Data Analyst to join the San Francisco, CA team. Ideal candidate will have sufficient knowledge of a programming language, preferable Python, or is able to learn it quickly with some training. The data analyst will need to work as a part of a team producing basic documentation to required project standards and be able to effectively communicate concepts with teammates. A quick and adaptable candidate will work best in our project environment. This role will work remotely at the start and eventually be an in-office position.
- Works under supervision of technical lead to accomplish assigned tasks.
- Develops, documents and executes scripts to build dashboards.
- Documents design and technical specifications, as needed.
- Ensures the reliable quality of reporting solutions.
- Evaluates data for structural integrity and consistency.
- Participates as part of a team and maintains good relationships with team members and customers.
- Experience in computer science or related area of study
- Experience working in technical programming languages
- Experience and interest with data visualization (Power BI, Tableau, Looker)
- Experience and interest with data architecture
- Experience and interest with data reporting and integration
Why Choose Arcadis?
Arcadis is the leading global design and consulting firm for natural and built assets, and we invite you to join us in partnering with our clients to deliver truly exceptional and sustainable outcomes. Contribute to the world’s most high-profile and transformative projects, from shopping centers in Shanghai and improved traffic flow in Atlanta to state-of-the-art rail systems in Doha, coastal defenses for Manhattan and cleaner air in Los Angeles. Work alongside the industry’s foremost thought leaders and accomplished professionals, generating effective, real-world results. We are Arcadis: 27,000 people in more than 70 countries, creating value by applying our collective wisdom to every challenge. Our culture is collaborative, we believe in diversity and the power of global teamwork, and we own the responsibility to sustain the Earth and its people in a safe and balanced way. Arcadis. Improving quality of life.
Now more than ever, businesses and governments recognize the need to incorporate environmental concerns into their decision making. As the leader in global environmental services, Arcadis has provided groundbreaking sustainable solutions for some of the world’s most complex projects. We wrote the book on environmental remediation, and our experts continue to pioneer the development and application of cutting-edge approaches in environmental planning, site evaluation, environmental construction and strategic environmental consulting. We are encouraged to innovate, apply emerging technologies and develop better solutions through global learning opportunities and workshops. Our team improves quality of life for our clients and their communities. Join us today!
We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Women, minorities, people with disabilities and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. We are dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis including race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law.