At Lloyds Banking Group, we have a clear purpose; to help Britain prosper and to become the best Financial Services provider for our customers. Through our brands, our Group has a relationship with just about every household and community in the UK. We underpin the lives of millions of individuals and businesses, and play a key role in helping to build a growing UK economy.
An exciting opportunity to join part of a specialist modelling team focused on building and delivering industry leading models within the Group. Responsible for ensuring specific models are appropriately validated, monitored and managed in line with Group and regulatory standards regulatory standards.
What you'll be doing..!
▪ Performs complex data processing using established procedures and testing new procedures to see if they might represent improvements over existing methods.
▪ Supports and enables others to use and benefit from existing data management systems.
▪ Works independently to collate and analyse data using pre-determined tools, methods and formats.
▪ Advises managers how to apply a wide variety of existing procedures and precedents.
▪ Investigates standard incidents with current regulatory and compliance processes, systems and procedures, taking action to solve immediate compliance issues and providing advice to more senior colleagues on more complex problems.
▪ Keeps track of risk parameters and identifies and reports any major deviation to more senior colleagues while working within established risk management systems.
▪ Delivers prescribed outcomes and/or supports others by carrying out designated research activities using existing systems and protocols.
▪ Navigates a wide variety of existing processes, procedures and precedents to interpret data and identify possible answers.
▪ Helps senior colleagues manage client and customer relationships by using client systems and protocols.
What we need from you...!
* Experience in using data science and predictive modelling to solve business problems, preferably in banking or credit risk.
* Background in maths/stats, computer science.
* Working in a project environment with time bound deliverables
* Experience in Python (including pandas and scikit-learn) and SQL plus GCP desirable
What you'd get in return
We'll give you a broad remuneration package which includes:
A generous salary (dependent upon location)
A performance share award
A generous pension contribution
28 days holiday plus bank holidays
A flexible cash pot (4% of base salary) you can adjust to suit your lifestyle
Private health cover
In return for your expertise, you'll enjoy our total dedication to your ongoing personal and professional development. We'll help you perform at your best today, so you can fulfil all your potential in the future.
We're committed to building a workforce which reflects the diversity of the customers and communities we serve, and to building an inclusive environment where all our colleagues can be themselves and succeed on merit. We're an equal opportunity employer and deeply value diversity within our organisation.
We'll ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process and to perform in their role.
If you have the skills we're seeking and you're looking for your next step, we'd love to hear from you
Together we make it possible