A bit about us
At CLARK we believe that the significant things in life should be simple. With this vision in mind, we have set out to create an application which makes it easier, simpler, and faster for consumers to manage their insurances - all in one central place where changes can be done with just a few clicks. Our secret sauce is to combine a best-in-industry user experience with honest and independent advice from insurance experts.
Since our founding in 2015, we have served over 300,000 satisfied customers. We are extremely proud of more than 250 employees from over 40 nations, working from our offices in Berlin, Frankfurt, Vienna and Püttlingen. We were recognized by the German tech magazine Gründerszene as the fastest growing technology company in Germany for 2019. We want your help to get us to the next level.
What is this about?
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast-growing tech company. Reporting to the Head of Analytics, you will help us move fast and reduce uncertainty using your analysis and statistics skills.
What you have:
- Dive into strategic areas and provide actionable, data-led insights. Present your recommendations to stakeholders across the business.
- Create self-serve analytics tooling for different departments. Train colleagues so that they can answer their own questions.
- Partner with product teams to ensure that we are gathering the right information and that we are designing rigorous experiments.
- Work closely with engineers to create data products, like CLV or segmentation models.
- 4+ years experience in analysis roles in fast-paced environments.
- Demonstrable experience in inferential statistics, especially experiment design, hypotesis testing, and regression.
- Great communication and story-telling skills in English. German would be a nice to have.
- Excellent, hands-on SQL skills.
- Experience in some of the following is highly desirable: Github, dbt, Python, modern BI tools (Apache Superset, Looker, Tableau), web analytics (Google Analytics, Mixpanel, Adjust).
- You have or are pursuing a Bachelor or Masters degree in Business Analytics, Statistics, Mathematics or Computer Science with an excellent academic record.
Everyone offers perks like free coffee, free drinks, flat hierarchies. We offer you all that but more in the shape of:
- A multicultural environment with international colleagues.
- Subsidised job ticket and a company pension.
- A lot of freedom: You want to pursue further education? An MBA was always a dream of yours? We offer you support for your education while working with us.
- Support for relocation - and we don't mean only a work permit. The process of getting you here and the costs associated with it are all supported.
- Fear of not speaking the language? We offer beginner and advanced German and English classes in house.
- Want to inspire and share knowledge? We have you covered with our weekly Tech Brown Bag speech.
- And last but not least: Sure, we know how to celebrate success! We offer you quarterly company events, monthly team lunch & breakfast as well as our weekly Friday get together.
Sounds exciting? We agree, and we cannot wait to have your application!
CLARK is an equal opportunity employer.
We're all about equal opportunity and committed to inclusion across gender, age, race, religion, identity and experience!