Get paid to become a data analyst: 10 weeks of paid training and then land a job as a data analyst at a leading organisation.
iO-Sphere's Experience Accelerator gives you everything you need to secure a job as a data analyst - technical skills, business acumen, soft-skill, and most importantly - experience! Better yet, iO-Sphere’s partners recruit the best out of our Experience Accelerators. Our next Experience Accelerators start on January 8th and February 26th.
Join the Experience Accelerator programme to be recruited by employers looking to hire insights analysts, marketing analysts, product analysts, operations analysts, digital analysts, data consultants and many more.
Why join iO-Sphere’s data analyst programme?
We shortcut the process for you by working with employers looking to hire data analysts. Finding a job in data & analytics is hard - you have to make hundreds of applications and most of the time you won’t hear back from employers. With iO-Sphere’s Fellowship programme, you get direct access to employers and all the training you need to hit the ground running as a data analyst, all while getting paid!
Our alumni go on to work at places like British Airways, Uber, Love Holidays, Dunelm, Capgemini, Zurich Insurance and many more.
How does it work?
- Apply on our site and go through a simple application and interview process
- We give you all the training you need to be an effective data analyst and pay you a stipend while you train with us
- iO-Sphere partner employers recruit the best directly from the programme
- Once graduated, you become part of the iO-Sphere community with continued support, mentoring, and events throughout the year
- Highly numerate, analytical thinkers
- Curious problem solvers
- Humble and willing to learn
- The ability to commit to full time for 10-weeks
- Fluent in written and spoken English
What to expect on the programme:
- A full time 10-week programme to give talented individuals the technical skills, business acumen, soft-skills, and experience to take their career to the next level
- The first 5 weeks are full-time and fully remote
- The final 5 weeks are full-time and in-person on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Fridays
We strongly encourage applications from women, people of color, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender,, and non-binary individuals, veterans, parents, and individuals with disabilities. We are committed to equal opportunities and welcome individuals from all backgrounds to participate in our program. If you require reasonable adjustments at any stage of the application or interview process, please inform us.