This is a great opportunity with our client based in Waterford in the financial services sector.
You will work on a great range of projects and be given the opportunity to enhance your skills.
There is a great team atmosphere in this company and flexible working options.
- Working on enterprise data warehousing and business intelligence solutions
- Develop SQL Server objects
- Develop high quality and innovative data outputs e.g. Microsoft BI, including SSRS, SSIS, SSAS, Logi Analytics, as well as Crystal Reports and interactive dashboards
- Collaborate with a range of individuals and teams across the business
- Interact closely with our business systems analysts and business end users
- Constantly produce high-quality, well documented code that is easily maintainable
- Develop meaningful unit test-plans, systematically implement and update them
- Work in a multi-site team environment
- Provide outstanding customer service and follow up
- 3rd level qualification in a Computer Science related discipline
- 3+ years software development or other relevant experience in an IT environment
- Experience working in the financial services sector is a plus
- Strong Microsoft BI skills as above (Microsoft stack experience as a very basic minimum) are required
- Experience with Business Intelligence and reporting tools such as Business Objects, Crystal, Tableau or LOGIXML is ideal but not essential
- Experience with ETL tools is also ideal but not essential
- Experience with ETL tools such as Amazon AWS is also an ideal but not essential
There is a great benefits package as well as attractive salary with this role. Benefits include pension, life assurance, healthcare, bonus and flexible working options.
For a confidential discussion about this role, feel free to contact Eimear Mellotte at Reperio Human Capital on +353 1 571 3000.
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.