As the #1 advisor for developing and empowering people to deliver the highest quality care, HealthStream
’s brands include best-in-class apps, software, and specialized solutions. Over the last 30+ years, our Company has remained committed to solving big problems and growing into new product lines, including VerityStream, scheduling and capacity management apps, and more. We are constantly innovating and finding new ways to positively impact healthcare organizations.
What does our values-based culture offer you?
- A collaborative work environment
- A mission-oriented mindset
- Work-from-home flexibility
- A chance to grow your career
All our HealthStreamers
share a common vision: to improve the quality of healthcare by developing the people who deliver care. For over 30 years, we have remained committed to providing effective solutions through innovation and constant growth. Today, we offer a unified suite of products to streamline scheduling, credentialing, training and learning management, workforce development, and other key areas in the healthcare industry. We provide recurring value and, as a HealthStreamer
, you will be at the forefront of healthcare technology innovation!
We offer work-from-home flexibility as part of our hybrid workplace policy. Our three Resource Centers (located in Nashville, TN; Boulder, CO; and San Diego, CA) are available for scheduled in-person events or assigned workspaces for those who want to work in the office. Remote team members also have access to flexible space scheduling for occasional use.
We encourage collaboration and commit to growth for our entire team. Our thriving culture allows our team members to continuously solve big problems, and we value these contributions. If you want to work for a company committed to its values and vision, HealthStream is the place for you!
The Team You Will Be Supporting
we provide healthcare organizations:
- Transformative credentialing
- Evaluation solutions
We make sure patients receive competent care from qualified people. As a HealthStream
team member, you would help this vision come to life. We pride ourselves on being a community where you can both build your career and take time away to fulfill your life goals and commitments.
Your Role As a HealthStreamer
The VerityStream Data Analyst will coordinate, plan and transfer data from client data sources to company software products using programming, analysis, and technical tools. The Data Analyst assist clients with software installs and upgrades to ensure a smooth transition.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Using appropriate programming and technical tools, the Data Analyst evaluates client's data to determine its suitability for transfer into VerityStream's proprietary software systems.
- Works with multiple VerityStream departments as necessary to ensure the successful execution of data transfer and software implementation projects to provide a positive experience for clients.
- Perform complex data imports from various database systems into Microsoft SQL Server.
- Merge data from one SQL Server database to another SQL Server database.
- Perform Enterprise data consolidation.
Education And Experience Required
What You Will Need to Be Successful
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related discipline.
- 2-4 years of experience with data extraction and transformation tools - Microsoft SQL Server 2008R2/2012/2014 required; Visual FoxPro, and/or Oracle 8i/10g desirable.
- Must be well versed in the following operating systems: Windows 7, 8.1, and 10. Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2012, and 2016.
- Intermediate skills with creating .BAT files for execution.
- Basic networking skills, including TCP IP, FTP, SFTP, HTTP, HTTPS, Telnet, Netstat, SMPT, SMB, etc.
- Intermediate experience with Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2, 2012, 2014, and 2016 and basic administration skills.
- Responsible for writing complex T-SQL statements to extract, transform and load data.
- Ability to write, analyze, and develop SQL code.
- Responsible for developing improved data migration processes using SQL Server Integration Services.
- Perform time-sensitive data migrations both during and outside of regular business hours.
- Work closely with and communicate effectively with clients, peers, and management teams.
- Communicates any issues/concerns regarding contractual obligations related to data transfer services to the Implementation Specialist.
- Works with clients during the implementation of all VerityStream software products, including troubleshooting as necessary.
- Requires excellent customer service skills and has the ability to communicate effectively in both written and verbal media.
- A fundamental understanding of relational database theory and set-based logic.
- Excellent time-management, organization, prioritization, and the ability to adapt to rapidly changing technical projects.
- Able to work cooperatively in a team environment.
- Ability to learn and adapt to new technologies rapidly.
- Able to demonstrate excellent time-management, prioritization, attention to detail and organization skills.
- Extensive computer usage and use of the phone.
- Train new team members.
Our compensation package includes a salary range of $55,000-$65,000 as well as a performance incentive bonus.
HealthStream offers a comprehensive benefits package to eligible employees, including:
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Parental Leave
- 401k and Roth
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account
- Life Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Medical Bridge Insurance
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Identity Protection
- Legal Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Fitness Reimbursement
If you have a passion for improving healthcare outcomes and empowering healthcare workers, come join the HealthStream
team! We hope you join us and be a HealthStreamer