The purpose of endeavourX is to bring the best of data, design and tech to make drinks experiences easy & inspiring for everyone.endeavourX operates as cross-functional agile teams solving prioritised customer problems with dedicated resources from within endeavourX & beyond.
Our agile teams are empowered to innovate and deliver an excellent experience for our customers - no matter whether they choose to shop in-store, or online. With an industry-leading technology team, backed by analytics, we’re resourceful and willing to experiment.
Endeavour Group has separated from Woolworths during calendar year 2021 and is well-positioned as an ASX Top 50 Company. Join the team at an exciting time in their evolution About Us
United behind a common purpose of ‘Creating a more sociable future together’, we are a 28,000+ strong team with more than 1600 stores and 330 hotels nationally, including leading brands such as Dan Murphy’s, BWS and ALH Hotels.
Data Scientist - Data Led Transformation (Pricing Squad)
Permanent role, ready to be filled in March
This role can be anywhere in Australia with WFH flexibility Our Mission
We are helping transform our business practice and disrupt Endeavour brands and the retail liquor market - we’re made up of smart people with smart ideas. We’re proud of the work we do and want to be known for delivering exceptional customer experiences. We’re resourceful, inventive and willing to experiment; with the autonomy for doing things our way which has a real impact. About You
You’re passionate about being part of a tribe of great people. Whatever you love - design, technology, engineering, you’re active in the community that sits around it. With a growth mindset, you orient around doing what’s meaningful, purposeful and delivers value. You’re excited about being part of digital transformation and disrupting one of Australia’s biggest companies. You’re curious and empathetic, with an eye for the bigger picture. You deal with complexity by collaborating with colleagues, listening to customers, testing ideas and continuously learning. You take authorship for what you create. About The Role
We are looking for a data scientist to join our growing team. The candidate will sit in the pricing squad in the Data Led Transformation (DLT) Tribe. This role will require working closely with key stakeholders to understand business strategies, collaborating with a cross-functional team including vendors (e.g. developers, data engineers, machine learning engineers, data analysts) to execute data science projects that deliver business solutions. Responsibilities Will Include, But Are Not Limited To
- Responsible for the end-to-end data science execution including scoping, building, testing, implementation, maintenance, tracking and optimisation of machine learning and deep learning models.
- Responsible for complete and accurate documentation of all development.
- Deliver effective presentations of findings and recommendations to multiple levels of stakeholders, creating visual displays of quantitative information.
- Comfortable to work in a cross functional setting.
- Be able to evaluate pricing optimization results and advise next best actions from modelling perspective
What's in it for you?
- 3+ years of relevant working experience
- Good understanding of machine learning algorithms and their applications
- Proven skills in translating analytics output to actionable insights and recommendations to stakeholders.
- Experience in working within a cross functional team
- Experience in writing high quality Python code
- Experience in developing, deploying and maintaining machine learning models in cloud environments such as Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
- Experience in SQL (e.g., BigQuery)
- Familiar with DevOps concepts and tools (e.g., GIT)
- Preferred experience with pricing strategy, pricing optimisation and recommendations, proactive campaigns, competition pricing updates.
Grow with Endeavour Group
- Excellent remuneration package and flexible working in every sense. We value our people
- Everyday Rewards plus card - access exclusive employee discounts across Woolworths, BigW and Endeavour Group brands (BWS, Dan Murphy’s etc) and 50% off food at ALH venues.
- Our innovative ways of working include headspace mornings once a month (no meetings company-wide)
- Opportunity to partner alongside bright minds and genuine investment in leading technologies
- Career progression to help you realise your potential. As our business grows so do the opportunities for our people
- Work with an industry-leading team and be a part of one of the most exciting retail transformations in Australia
Bring your spark. Tap into our spirit. That’s the power of Endeavour.
If you want to experience the diverse spirit of drinks and hospitality businesses, here you can tap into Australia’s leading brands including Dan Murphy’s, BWS, ALH, Pinnacle Drinks, Endeavour X and more.
If you have a passion for connecting people with products they love, here you can join an industry that’s deeply embedded in the way Australians socialise,
unwind and celebrate.
If you want access to a breadth of career opportunities, here you can enjoy a path that travels between diverse roles and businesses within the Group.
If you’re already asking ‘what’s next for me’ and our industry, here you’ll thrive.
If you want to bring your full self to doing fulfilling work, here you’ll find a culture that’s welcoming, inclusive and responsible.
If you are looking for flexibility, here we encourage our team members to work in ways that meets their work / life commitments and supports their wellbeing.Come grow with Endeavour where we are passionate about our purpose of creating a more sociable future together, and leaving a positive imprint on our team members and the communities we serve.
If you meet a number of the requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application.
You can learn more about working with us on LinkedIn
or via www.wowcareers.com.au/endeavour/
#EGL #EDG #EDX #NSWJOBSCONNECT
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Endeavour Group is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.