The Media Partnerships team works with leading content creators, publishers, and businesses across Entertainment, News, and Sports, ensuring that Facebook’s apps and platforms are a primary channel to engage with their audience and drive their business. In 2020, the team formally launched a series of initiatives to strengthen its support for creators serving the Black and Latinx communities in the United States. We seek an experienced Data Analyst to join the Media Partnerships Strategic Planning & Operations (SP&O) team to directly support these initiatives, in close collaboration with the program team and its executive sponsor. The ideal candidate is passionate about leveraging data to drive organizational strategy, is effective at communicating insights and recommendations to leadership and executives, and is ready to serve as a strategic thought partner to stakeholders and help shape program direction.
- Develop ongoing analysis of partner business trends to surface opportunities for growth in partner revenue and audience development outcomes.
- Build a measurement framework and provide regular reporting on program progress. Prepare case studies for internal and external audiences.
- Define and help to set targets for team goals and support account planning processes.
- Develop and maintain partner segmentation models to enable understanding of growth & performance trends and recommended action items.
- Proactive approach to problem-solving and takes action without waiting for others to request it.
- 5+ years of professional experience extracting insights from large, technical data sets, and communicating recommendations to varied audiences including high-level management/academics
- 4+ years of practical experience querying SQL databases
- 2+ years of proven experience visualizing data
- Proven stakeholder management experience - including managing multiple cross-functional partners simultaneously
- Demonstrated experience thinking strategically about complex issues, leading to thoughtful recommendations and action plans
- Experience with analytics software/languages such as Tableau, Looker, Python or R
- Willingness to learn about technical administration/maintenance of enterprise CRMs
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at email@example.com.