Are you an analytical minded problem solver with a passion for consumer data analytics? If so, you could be our new Data Analyst in Pandora’s Data & Analytics center of excellence. In this role, you will feel comfortable working along your analytical colleagues in our Consumer Data Insights team, as well as business stakeholders to ensure data plays a central role in their decision making.
As a Data Analyst within Consumer Data Insights you will perform significant analysis that help answer burning questions, supporting our ambition to become even more consumer centric and data driven. You will be partnering with both global business units as well as local markets to support their decision making and drive a data driven mindset. Besides your work with ad-hoc analysis, you will be a member of our Agile Product Squad supporting the Product Owner and Product Manager with analytical insights. In the squad you will help evaluate upcoming initiatives, scale insights globally as well as ensuring solid foundations for impactful data product deliveries.
Your key accountabilities will be to:
- Collaborate with stakeholders and your colleagues in the consumer data insights team to refine business needs and ensure value creation.
- Perform data analysis to support Pandoras strategy and ensure fact based decision making.
- Perform data analysis to support Global and local Market initiatives.
- Visualize and present analytical conclusions to stakeholders across the globe
- Help scale ad-hoc analysis to fully automated insights shared on our new global insights portal
What is needed to succeed
- 3+ years of experience within analytics, KPI reporting and data management.
- Problem-solver, with analytical mind
- Experience of supporting ad hoc data requests and deliverables
- Have a passion for understanding data and an ability to draw conclusions from the analyses
- Experience of visualizing and presenting insights from data
- Strong knowledge of SQL
- Experience with Python or other coding languages is a plus
- Experience with Microsoft data platform azure stack and Power BI is a plus
- Marketing experience is a plus
Your new team
Say hello to the Data & Analytics Center of Excellence in Digital & Tech at Pandora – the world’s largest jewelry brand. We are a passionate group of BI, Data and Analytics tech professionals collaborating with Business functions to realize the ambitions of building a data centric organization. We manage a broad suite of Data & Analytics products which we are looking to expand to enable the strategy and the ambitions of putting data at the heart of Pandora. Your new team consists of a diverse and happy group of product and delivery people who together with architects and engineers share a joint mission. We are passionate about value and outcomes! We pursue agile ways of working and strong collaboration to achieve this and have fun while doing so.
Did we get your attention?
We hope you got all your questions answered and feel confident applying for this position, however if you have more questions regarding the position, please contact:
Zara Mc Brien
Recruiter, Global HR
If you see yourself in the position and would like to become a part of Pandora’s future PLEASE APPLY We look forward to hearing from you!
We process applications on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible. You can also read more about Pandora on our corporate site www.pandoragroup.com.
Pandora designs, manufactures and markets hand-finished jewellery made from high-quality materials at affordable prices. Pandora jewellery is sold in more than 100 countries through 7,400 points of sale, including more than 2,700 concept stores.
Headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, Pandora employs 28,000 people worldwide and crafts its jewellery at two LEED certified facilities in Thailand using mainly recycled silver and gold. The company plans to be carbon neutral by 2025 and has joined the Science Based Targets initiative to reduce emissions across its full value chain. Pandora is listed on the Nasdaq Copenhagen stock exchange and generated sales of DKK 19 billion (EUR 2.5 billion) in 2020.