RehabPath is a growing mission-driven company in Madison, WI who operates mental health focused websites in a number of markets worldwide. Ultimately, our goal is to provide the most comprehensive, user-friendly resource for those looking for addiction and mental health treatment. Started in 2017, we are a startup with a product market fit, growing revenue, and are currently looking to expand our engineering team by adding a Data Engineer.
As Data Engineer, you are a key member of our product delivery organization. In this role, you'll architect integration strategies, and facilitate data management solutions for the organization in addition to working with our team to solve complex integration challenges that deliver real value to both the business and our customers. Ultimately, you will build and maintain systems that ensure that our treatment provider information is accurate, up to date, comprehensive and relevant.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Facilitate technical design sessions to identify client integration requirements and processes.
- Validate integration logic with unidirectional and bidirectional data flows to and from external APIs and other client source systems.
- Analyze requirements to determine appropriate solution designs considering capabilities, limitations, and design trade-offs.
- Implement data solutions including big data management strategies, data migrations, and data hygiene.
- Collaborate with developers on custom solutions.
- Manage technical scope and client expectations.
- Design and execute detailed test plans to ensure the highest possible quality of deliverables.
- Document user acceptance tests to ensure the quality of developed solutions prior to production deployment (includes creating test plans)
- Create and maintain documentation of all application integrations and all custom development
- Build customized integration solutions utilizing business intelligence tools.
- Collaborate with the project management team to communicate technical issues and drive timely resolutions
What You Bring
- Significant experience with various types of databases with a strong focus on the Firebase realtime database.
- Experience with integration of data from multiple, heterogeneous data sources, data cleansing, and profiling to improve data quality, and Master data management.
- Experience integrating to and various data driven features and functionality
- Strong data management skills, including experience with data consolidation and de-duplication.
- Proven experience designing integration data mappings.
- Excellent problem solving and project management skills. Demonstrated ability to work well both independently and as part of a close-knit team.
- Proven ability to successfully juggle multiple projects, deliverables, and deadlines at once.
- Prior experience working on agile projects and teams.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
What We Bring
- An amazing team that is highly engaged and excited to collaborate.
- An executive team that knows that the best way to serve our clients is to make sure that our delivery team has the support and backing they need to get the job done.
- A company culture that emphasizes personal and professional growth, and backs it up by paying for certifications, and giving bonuses for newly obtained certifications.
Flexible and negotiable depending on experience and a proven track record of relevant experience. We feel that this is an excellent opportunity that offers considerable professional growth and experience for the right person and we look forward to connecting with you.