As the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) leads digital transformations for clients by modernizing and integrating their mainstream IT, and by deploying digital solutions at scale to produce better business outcomes. The company’s technology independence, global talent, and extensive partner network enable 6,000 private and public-sector clients in 70 countries to thrive on change. DXC is a recognized leader in corporate responsibility. For more information, visit www.dxc.technology and explore thrive.dxc.technology, DXC’s digital destination for changemakers and innovators.
The Data Analyst works with DXC Technology leadership, Clients and other resources to effectively assess our client needs, formulate business solutions, and create technology enabled business models to enhance FL Clients Data Analytic technologies. The Data Analyst will work with our FL client to design, plan and implement Visualization Analytics that provide value to customers. Activities include visualization demonstrations and prototypes; customer meetings and technical presentations; assess software installations/evaluations; network compatibility determinations; assessment of business problems and identification of solutions using various Big Data Analytic tools and Business Intelligence Tools (Tableau, R, and others).
- Must have solid Visualization Analytical dashboard experience using Tableau tool
- Excellent communication, problem solving and analytical skills
- Experienced with Solution Development Life Cycle processes and methodologies
- Experienced in the development and or integration of BI strategies and solutions that can be used at multiple customer sites to enhance the availability, performance, maintainability and agility of their enterprise systems. Develops innovative solutions that can be leveraged for future efficiency as BI solutions evolve.
- Recognized as a subject matter expert in healthcare (Medicaid/Medicare) and or a subset of the industry such as Payers, Providers or Health Services.
- Demonstrated ability to translate business needs into enterprise architecture requirements.
- Experience with one or more BI Presentations Technology Solutions (Tableau, R, and other advanced analytic reporting); for medium to large scale deployments.
- Solid knowledge or experience in understanding Data Warehouse infrastructure, Oracle, ETL solutions, logical mapping, data modeling and business requirements to create client deliverables.
- Ability to lead production of proposals, working across departments, for complex customer solutions.
- Able to work within DXC and with the client teams in understanding requirements and turning them into production quality visualization analytics.
- Data and Policy Analysis – strong data and analytics experience, experience with utilization of data for statistical and policy analysis for the generation of reporting in support of program development and policy decisions. Presentation of such materials.
- Facilitates design sessions with client, translate functional designs for visual presentation incorporating client feedback using Tableau tool.
- Organizes and shapes an engagement team’s strategy to drive success.
- Drives key meetings and workshops to achieve the outcomes within the deadline.
- Work with cross functional teams, including technical management of client staff assigned to implementation team, in the completion of solution requirements, architecture, and / or implementation deliverables.
- Manages solution design, provides consulting advice to customer and DXC Technology team as needed to ensure overall education on solution progress including benefits and risks.
- Sets strategic direction for customers based on DXC Technology best practices.
Education and Experience
- Must work onsite in Madison, WI
- 4+ years of experience working in Business Intelligence and Visualization Analytics
- B.S or M.S or Advanced Educational degree preferred.
Trust, Transform & Thrive with a company whose mission is to leading clients on their digital transformation journeys, DXC Technology will be recognized globally as a force multiplier, enabling clients to seize the opportunities presented by today’s rapidly changing technologies.