At the VELUX Group, we give you the chance to grow. To shape your own career. To work in an international environment. To be part of a company that leads the market in sustainable indoor living. We offer you a world of opportunities – if you have the ability and the drive to take them.
As data analyst in the AIA team, you will deliver in the following key areas:
- Work with the AIA team and business stakeholders to collect requirements, define models, kickstart new analytics initiatives
- Build data models with SQL and automate them with Python. Have deep knowledge of all the datasets inside the data lake to be able to provide guidance to stakeholders
- Apply the correct data models to the business problem at hand
- Work with the AIA team to continue to grow the datasets in the Velux data lake
- Leverage creative solutions, analytics and visualization/ reporting techniques to enhance knowledge and drive actionable insights that deliver ROI
You will be based at our office in Warsaw and be a part of a global organization. You can expect to travel approximately 20 days annually – both nationally and internationally.
As a data analyst, we expect you to demonstrate existing proficiency in data analysis and keen interest in understanding various business domains. We also expect you to be able to communicate data concepts to non-technical colleagues.
We expect that you:
- Are fluent in English both orally and in writing
- Have good presentation skills
- Can communicate well within the team and with stakeholders
- Can analyze business requirements in dialogue with internal stakeholders
- Can collaborate directly with external consultants and vendors
We expect that you have experience with:
- SQL required
- Basics of any programming language like Python, R or VBA
- Power BI or other dashboarding software
We will consider it a benefit if you also have familiarity with any of the following:
- Microsoft Azure cloud computing
- Git software versioning
What we offer
- Attractive well-being package
- Flexible working hours and possibility to work from home
- Stable employment in the company operating for 30 years in Poland
- Constructive cooperation based on trust and respect for the employee
- Modern office full of light and fresh air with parking spaces available to employees and the highest quality office equipment
Are you interested?
We look forward to receiving your application in English as soon as possible.
For almost 80 years, The VELUX Group has created better living environments for people around the world; making the most of daylight and fresh air through the roof. Our product programme includes roof windows and modular skylights, decorative blinds, sun screening products and roller shutters, as well as installation and smart home solutions. These products help to ensure a healthy and sustainable indoor climate, for work and learning, for play and pleasure. We work globally – with sales and manufacturing operations in more than 40 countries and around 11,500 employees worldwide. The VELUX Group is owned by VKR Holding A/S, a limited company wholly owned by non-profit, charitable foundations (THE VELUX FOUNDATIONS) and family. In 2019, VKR Holding had total revenue of EUR 2.9 billion and THE VELUX FOUNDATIONS donated EUR 178 million in charitable grants.