UnitedHealthcare is a company that's on the rise. We're expanding in multiple directions, across borders and, most of all, in the way we think. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about transforming the health care industry. Ready to make a difference? Make yourself at home with us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
The Sr Data Analyst role will entail supporting the UnitedHealthcare National Maternity Care Management program through reporting, analysis, and data visualization. The candidate shall provide analytic expertise and investigate key business problems through quantitative analyses of clinical and claims data. Along with your team, you will measure clinical outcomes and methodology levers, as well as identify potential areas for maternity care management program improvements.
You will help heal the health care system as you work with an elite team to solve tough challenges. Join us. And start doing your life's best work.
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within United States as you take on some tough challenges.
- Develop innovative analytic solutions, create actionable insights, and drive better decisions and performance to help the business achieve its objectives
- Support operational analytics and process improvement data deep dive, identify, and execute on new opportunities for increases in efficiencies and performance
- Engage in reporting and analysis projects by contributing to report requirement gathering, development, and documentation
- Influence leadership to adopt new ideas, projects and/or approaches
- Maintain and update automated processes within company reporting platforms
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Data Science, Computer Science, Mathematics, or equivalent work experience with a technical or healthcare background
- 5+ years of experience utilizing SQL and/or relational database tools
- 5+ years of experience in reporting & analysis, machine learning, data management & reconciliation
- 3+ years of experience in a corporate setting, preferably with a healthcare-based corporation (MCO)
- Ability to demonstrate key successes on business solutions derived from analysis and deep learning
- Advanced level of proficiency with Tableau, Talend, and Crystal reports
- 3+ years of health care industry reporting experience
- Advanced degree
UnitedHealth Group requires all new hires and employees to report their COVID-19 vaccination status.
Careers with UnitedHealthcare. Let's talk about opportunity. Start with a Fortune 5 organization that's serving more than 85 million people already and building the industry's singular reputation for bold ideas and impeccable execution. Now, add your energy, your passion for excellence, your near-obsession with driving change for the better. Get the picture? UnitedHealthcare is serving employers and individuals, states and communities, military families and veterans where ever they're found across the globe. We bring them the resources of an industry leader and a commitment to improve their lives that’s second to none. This is no small opportunity. It's where you can do your life's best work.(sm)
Colorado Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado residents is $79,700 to $142,600. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job keywords: Senior Data Analyst, Healthcare, SQL, Reporting & Analysis, Machine Learning, Data Management, Corporate Setting, MCO, Tableau, Talend, Crystal Reports, Telecommute, Telecommuting, Telecommuter, Work From Home, Work At Home, Remote, WAH, Minnetonka, MN, Minnesota