As the global leader in semiconductors solutions, Infineon focuses on tackling global megatrends. We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future.
The 12-months traineeship program is designed based on future skills development to enhance employability and exposure to workflow management, automation and data analytics enablers that advance a smart enterprise into seamless enablers of global transformation. The traineeship position reports to IT Supply Chain director and provides exposure to interfaces with data engineers and data scientists.
Trainee to be involved in:
1. Query databases to assemble data sets that meet business requirements, including assemble data from Big Data platform.
2. Perform statistical data analysis and data interpretation.
3. Involvement in industrial practice of data analytics processes and representing data via reporting and visualization.
4. Automate manual data processing, optimizing data delivery and presentation in supply chain and finance areas.
Technical Skills and Competencies Trainee will learn during SGUnited Traineeship Programme:
1. Active participation in data analytics process, including business understanding, data understanding, modelling, and visualization.
2. Explore machine learning/ AI to prepare data for use in predictive and prescriptive modelling.
3. Explore big data analytics best practices.
4. Gain experience with supply chain and finance processes and systems.
1. Diploma in Computer Science, IT, Data Analytics
2. Good programming and database skills
3. Person with positive attitude, willing to lean, good team player and self-motivated
4. Good analytical and problem-solving skills
5. Good communication skills
Please apply via the link below: