Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans by providing expert advice and guidance to others in the application of information and best practices; supporting and aligning efforts to meet customer and business needs; and building commitment for perspectives and rationales. Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions by building relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders; identifying business needs; determining and carrying out necessary processes and practices; monitoring progress and results; recognizing and capitalizing on improvement opportunities; and adapting to competing demands, organizational changes, and new responsibilities. Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity by incorporating these into the development and implementation of business plans; using the Open Door Policy; and demonstrating and assisting others with how to apply these in executing business processes and practices.
What you'll do...About Team:
The eComm Analytics team India is looking for experienced product analyst and data engineers who will support product, engineering and leadership team with insights gained from analysing product and business data. They must have a proven ability to drive business results with their data-based insights. They must be comfortable working with a wide range of stakeholders and functional teams. The right candidate will have a passion for discovering solutions hidden in large data sets and working with stakeholders to improve business outcomes. The candidate will work across a family of products (e.g. Walmart.com, Mobile Apps, Pharmacy, Ads) to help set the vision for creating amazing customer experience.What you'll do:
What you'll bring:
- Define metrics, drive roadmaps, and uncover opportunities to improve our products.
- Have a strong bias towards action, enjoy finding patterns amidst chaos, and have demonstrated success in using analytics to drive business impact.
- Has the technical skills to surface insights quickly, and the interpersonal skills to communicate those insights in a way that persuades action.
- Work with your team to develop new analytic methods
- Use quantitative analysis and the presentation of data to see beyond the numbers and understand what drives our business
- Partner with product leaders, designers, and engineering managers to improve our products and work with analytics leader to prioritize projects for impact.
- Provide data driven insights and deliver recommendations that address opportunities for product improvements
- Use statistical methods to generate and test hypotheses. This includes: Performing analytical deep-dives to identify problems, opportunities and actions required; Collecting, processing, and cleaning data from disparate sources using SQL, R, Python, or other scripting and statistical tools
- Work on the design, execution, and analysis of A/B tests;
About Ecommerce Product Analytics Team
- 3+ years of experience of working in a high growth analytics team.
- Fluency in SQL, as well as an understanding of statistical analysis, and common pitfalls of data analysis. Basic understanding of query logic is a MUST.
- Bachelor's degree in Statistics, Computer Science, Business Administration or related field. Relevant experience in Product analytics will be a PLUS.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordinating across teams.
- Strong problem solving skills with an emphasis on product development.
- Past experience on user behaviour analysis is a PLUS.
The team is spread over multiple locations within US and Bangalore, performing like a true product organization within matrix structure. Specifically, in Bangalore, we work on various product domains as well as own few platform components and operate with total ownership philosophy.
Both US and Bangalore Product analytics team work in sync solving business problems for partners at both locations. There is a regular co-ordination as well as collaboration between both teams that enables folks to learn faster and share their rich experience.Benefits
Beyond our great compensation package, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include a host of best-in-class benefits maternity and parental leave, PTO, health benefits, and much more.Equal Opportunity Employer:
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.Minimum Qualifications...
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Minimum Qualifications:Option 1: Bachelor's degree in Business, Engineering, Statistics, Economics, Analytics, Mathematics, Arts, Finance or related field and 2 years' experience in data analysis, data science, statistics, or related field. Option 2: Master's degree in Business, Engineering, Statistics, Economics, Analytics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Information Technology or related field. Option 3: 4 years' experience in data analysis, data science, statistics, or related field.Preferred Qualifications...
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
G, 1, 3, 4, 5 Floor, Building 11, SEZ, Cessna Business Park, Kadubeesanahalli Village, Varthur Hobli , India R-1720035