- This is a permanent role with approved headcount.
- You will have the opportunity to work on Data Pipeline projects of World Fortune 500 company and top player in its market.
- Implement Extract, Transform and Load processes within data pipeline
- Assist in improving app architectures – Explore existing systems and determine areas of maintainability, scalability and extensibility
- Work with different data providers to integrate their data into pipeline
- Contribute to continual improvement by identifying and incorporating new and emerging ETL technology
- Build reusable components across different data providers
For this role, we are seeking talented individuals who matches below profile:
- Demonstrable experience in writing / maintaining ETL pipelines
- Experience with Python
- Experience with SQL/ NoSQL databases
- Experience with GNU/Linux or Unix systems
- Strong focus on writing clean, reliable and maintainable code
- Strong focus on test coverage and documentation
- Fluency with Git and Github
- Familiarity with Spark & Scala is a plus
- Familiarity with Airflow is a plus
- Interest or experience with functional programming languages is a plus
- You are entrepreneurial - you’re an independent thinker and a problem solver
- You are effective – you use version control with git, you work fast, ship product and you get stuff done
- You are a team player - you want to work with engineers, designers and data scientists from all over the world
- You are adaptable - you embrace the fast paced and always changing nature of a startup
- You are remarkable - you can show us real world examples of the amazing stuff you have built in the past
- You are curious and a fast learner
To apply, directly apply by sending your CV to sara.sun(@)randstad.com.sg (Attn: Sara Sun) or use the 'apply' function to attach your CV in the link.
We regret that only candidate based in Singapore will be considered due to Singapore Covid19 Travel and Quarantine restrictions.