Are you stuck doing routine analysis and reporting?
Do you want to grow your skills in an environment that celebrates innovation?
As Data Analyst
at LOVESPACE, you will play a key role in implementing the automation
that drives one of the ‘UK’s Most Innovative Businesses’.
Data is at the heart of how we are revolutionising the storage industry. The insight you provide will influence the direction of the business, involving you in a level of strategy and decision-making you would never see at a larger company.
You will become the architect of all business and operations data nad reporting, empowering all members of the team and external partners to gain deep understanding and insight into the business.
You will also use your high-level analytical and problem-solving skills to develop actionable insights from our business and operations data, working closely with members of the team from all levels up to the CEO to help shape the future direction of the business.
You will work closely with the engineering team to translate systems data into business and operations data.
When you join us, you will already have these things: -
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in Data Science, Statistics, Engineering, Maths, or a similar discipline.
- Excellent technical skills in Excel and SQL, as well as PowerBI.
- You must already be eligible to work in the UK
- You must be able to work at our London Bridge office 3 days a week.
- Some experience working in a similar role with a particular focus on sales analytics, statistical modelling, forecasting, optimization, and predictive analysis.
- You’ll be comfortable spending a lot of time in the detail, but equally comfortable providing, presenting and explaining complex data to non-data folks.
- Also, if you tell us youve got consulting experience, well drop everything and see you right away. :)
We’re not your traditional storage and removals business. We’ve been changing the way people move and store stuff for the last decade.
We built the UK’s first and largest storage-by-the-box business, and we continue to build smart tech to make it easier for people to move and store stuff on their terms, without the need to leave home or pay for more storage than they need.
We’ll collect almost anything our customers want to store, keep it all securely, then return it anywhere in the UK, as soon as the next day. Or they can drop off their stuff at one of our fully automated drop-off locations. We also offer home and business removals nationwide.
We are well on our way to becoming the first choice for Brits who need help moving and storing their stuff. In the past few years, we’ve been named High Growth Team of the Year, The UK’s Most Innovative Business, Crowdfunded Business of the Year, and one of the 50 fastest growing technology companies in the UK (twice!Salary And Benefits
!!! Every employee can choose to work from anywhere they want, up to four weeks a year.
- 35k - £40k basic salary
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Hybrid working pattern (3 days in office)
- Staff discounts on our services, and access to Perks at Work programs
- Pension contributions, with flexibility to increase your contributions
- Summer, winter, alumni and social parties throughout the year
- Events in the office, like Cake Wednesdays and drinks after work on Thursdays
- 4 weeks paid sick leave, and regular well-being assessments
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Car Lease Scheme