Our Corporate Technology area is looking for a new teammate that loves purpose and technology as much as we do. This role has your name all over it if you have a growth mindset and embrace challenges to continuously improve and innovate.
Your responsibility as Data Engineer will be to design and implement the management, monitoring, security, and privacy of data using the full stack of Azure data services to satisfy business needs.
In this business-critical role, you will be using the latest methodologies and technology in the Data Engineering space. Your focus will be to enhance our data solution and play an important role in our vision.
We work in an open, agile environment that values innovation and a start-up attitude, while enjoying the stability of being part of a leading travel industry company.
The Role in a nutshell:
- Develop data integration points in the Azure environment
- Creating pipeline templates for reusability.
- Deploying pipelines through DevOps Process
- Use of modern techniques for data modelling – both relational and dimensional models
- Ensure applications are running at peak efficiency
- Ensure we are capturing technical documentation with the preparation of required materials
- Actively participate in team agile activities and ceremonies
We’d love to hear from you if you have:
- Experience building and optimizing big data pipelines, architectures, and data sets
- SQL Server database development experience, with 3 years performance tuning and database architecture experience
- Azure Data Lake / Blob knowledge
- Azure Data Factory experience
- SQL Server 2012, 2014 or 2016+
- Experience working in an Agile based development environment
(Psst, you’ll get bonus points if you have experience in PCI, GDPR, ISO, or other security compliance)
What’s in it for you?
- Flexible work environment
- Travel discounts and deals
- Discounted financial and health services
- Access to our 24/7 gym located at Global HQ
- Global career opportunities in a network of brands and businesses
- Ongoing training and professional development
We do things a little differently…
Across all our brands, we take our business seriously but not ourselves. We take leaps of faith, have trust in our teams and work collaboratively to achieve our goals. That’s the FCTG Way.
If you think you have FCTG DNA, reach out today.
**We offer flexible working arrangements, including working from home, however we are not able to offer fully remote working in this role**