Moving in tandem with the 4th industrial revolution (data insights & automation), we are seeking talented and dynamic individuals to be part of our growing team in the Information Control Centre (ICC) department. The Data Analyst is to lead data collection, data analysis, and data consolidation to provide key insights of the business.
- Apply analytical, statistical and operational research knowledge to transform data into insights to facilitate decision making.
- Conduct data cleaning and vetting, check and verify data to ensure data input is accurate
- To constantly coordinate, perform, rectify and verify data
- Profit/ Loss Generation
- Prepare daily, weekly and monthly reports
- Report critical issues observed through information analysis
- Troubleshooting, researching and fixing issues
- To look into continuous improvement of data and business processes to improve efficiency and productivity
- Understanding internal department (civil, machinery, warehouse, workshop etc) User needs and build, maintain and optimize systems & process together through the data acquired
- Degree in any discipline
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good Analytical Skills
- Resourceful, motivated and persistent