We are looking for Big Data Engineer. You will be a part of a Global Consulting Firm for one of their major projects.Requirements:
- Passionate about driving business value and customer insight through data by leveraging industry leading big data and cloud technologies.
- Open minded, curious, a problem solver and loves working in the agile scrum/team environment.
- Willingness to “own” and contribute to the culture they want to work in.
- Have at least a high level understanding of and ideally some exposure to the application of distributed file systems (e.g. HDFS, S3, Azure Blob), NoSQL (Cassandra, HBase,DynamoDB, Azure Table Storage, DocumentDB/CosmosDB…), relational & graph databases, distributed execution frameworks (e.g. MapReduce, Apache Spark) as well as queuing and event processing to create efficient, scalable fit-for-purpose data-driven solutions.
- Strong skills in SQL and at least one of the above languages highly regarded.
- Have an awareness of Machine Learning techniques and supporting system designs
- Proficiency in test driven development and supporting automation of testing would be highly valued.
- Effective communication skills with both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Tertiary qualification in computer engineering, computer science or equivalent industry experience.
Zone IT Solutions is Australia based Recruitment company. We specialize in ERP and larger IT Services. We offer flexible, efficient and collaborative solutions to any organization that requires IT, experts. Our agile, agnostic and flexible solutions will help you source the IT Expertise you need. Our delivery Offices are in Melbourne, Sydney, Singapore, and India. If you are looking for new opportunities your profile at Careers@zoneitsolutions.com or contact us at 0434189909
Also follow our LinkedIn page for new job opportunities and more.
Zone IT Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and our recruitment process focuses on essential skills and abilities. We welcome applicants from a diverse range of backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people from culturally and linguistically diverse (CALD) backgrounds and people with disabilities.