Delphi Digital is a research-driven firm dedicated to advancing the understanding and development of the growing digital asset market. Our foundations lie in producing institutional grade research for some of crypto’s top funds, institutions and investors. Through our consulting services, we’ve also worked closely with top projects in the space such as Aave, Compound, Nervos, Thorchain, Synthetix and many more to model, optimize and redesign their cryptoeconomics. Most recently, we’ve launched Delphi Ventures, a long-term oriented, fundamentals focused VC fund seeking to identify and invest in the most promising projects in the space. As part of our expansion, we’ve grown to a team of 12, including 10 full-time analysts spread over London, India, and New York.
Our goal is to continue to drive the crypto asset space forward by investing both financial and intellectual capital into projects, participating actively to help shape the ecosystems we believe in. If this sounds like what you want to spend day and night thinking about, we’d love to chat.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Data Engineer to work alongside our data engineers in helping us build and maintain data pipelines, manipulate data in motion and data at rest, as well as serving as a mentor for the junior data engineers in our team.
- Write well-designed, testable, efficient code
- Perform code reviews and mentor other developers
- Execute full development life cycle
- Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems
(These responsibilities are not to be construed as a complete statement of all duties performed. Employees will be required to perform other ad-hoc job-related duties as required)
- Highly motivated, collaborative, action-oriented, able to lead and to take direction
- You understand how to build secure and scalable architectures capable of ingesting and operating on millions of rows of data
- Experience with workflow management platforms such as Apache Airflow
- Knowledge of ETL processes
- Experience with the complete Software Development Life Cycle (e.g., planning, design, testing, releases, etc.)
- Ability to write efficient, secure, well-documented, and maintainable code
Nice To Haves
- Understand DeFi, NFT and cryptocurrencies
- Familiar with numpy, matplotlib and other data science related Python libraries
- Experience with GraphQL and REST API
- Proficiency with SQL
- Have some experience with Cloud Infrastructure
Benefits & Compensation
- Highly competitive salary package