The Red Hat Websites and Digital Experience Analytics team is looking for a System Services Data Analyst to join us in Raleigh, NC or remotely. In this role, you will provide analytics support to our teams, developing an integral shared service that is foundational to Red Hat’s strategic priorities. You will develop measurement strategies, design data infrastructure strategies, create reports and dashboards, and present insights and recommendations. This is an exciting opportunity to join a web data analytics team and support a cross-functional initiative team working in an enterprise-wide focus area to provide a differentiated digital customer experience and modern account data management to enable customers to move seamlessly between Red Hat software and services deployed on premise or in the cloud.
Primary job responsibilities:
- Identify meaningful outcomes and analytical support needs to develop high-value, actionable reporting, insights, and recommendations and business stakeholders to create measurement strategy alignment on key business questions and defined standard reporting deliverables and cadence
- Collaborate with other data analysts, data scientists, and data engineers at Red Hat to produce end-to-end life cycle performance reports
- Partner with frontend and backend teams to scale and grow our analytics tracking and infrastructure strategy based on your project’s business requirements and connected programs and maintain the integrity of marketing data through delivery of validated, accurate reports
- Bachelor's degree; degree in mathematics, statistics, marketing, management information systems, digital or computer science a plus
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in website analytics
- Experience with Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, Tableau, Eloqua, Salesforce.com, Qlik, or similar analytics or BI intelligence systems and tools
- Experience with business intelligence, database mining, and statistical analysis tools
- Passion for website analytics and a high regard for exceptional user experience
- Creative presentation skills for presenting analytics in a simple and actionable way for teams and leadership, along with effective and persuasive communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, dynamic, demanding, and fluid environment and contribute a positive attitude and approach to projects
- Ability to multi-task with multiple deadlines, manage time effectively, establish priorities, and communicate expectations to stakeholders
- Experience working with agile teams and processes a plus
About Red Hat:
Red Hat is the world’s leading provider of enterprise open source software solutions, using a community-powered approach to deliver reliable and high-performing Linux, hybrid cloud, container, and Kubernetes technologies. Red Hat helps customers integrate new and existing IT applications, develop cloud-native applications, standardize on our industry-leading operating system, and automate, secure, and manage complex environments. Award-winning support, training, and consulting services make Red Hat a trusted adviser to the Fortune 500. As a strategic partner to cloud providers, system integrators, application vendors, customers, and open source communities, Red Hat can help organizations prepare for the digital future.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Flexible Spending Account - healthcare and dependent care
- Health Savings Account - high deductible medical plan
- Retirement 401(k) with employer match
- Paid time off and holidays
- Paid parental leave plans for all new parents
- Leave benefits including disability, paid family medical leave, and paid military leave
- Additional benefits including employee stock purchase plan, family planning reimbursement, tuition reimbursement, transportation expense account, employee assistance program, and more!
Note: These benefits are only applicable to full time, permanent associates at Red Hat located in the United States.
Red Hat is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, veteran status, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
Red Hat does not seek or accept unsolicited resumes or CVs from recruitment agencies. We are not responsible for, and will not pay, any fees, commissions, or any other payment related to unsolicited resumes or CVs except as required in a written contract between Red Hat and the recruitment agency or party requesting payment of a fee.