Coupa Software (NASDAQ: COUP), a leader in business spend management (BSM), has been certified as a “Great Place to Work” by the Great Place to Work organization. We deliver “Value as a Service” by helping our customers maximize their spend under management, achieve significant cost savings and drive profitability. Coupa provides a unified, cloud-based spend management platform that connects hundreds of organizations representing the Americas, EMEA, and APAC with millions of suppliers globally. The Coupa platform provides greater visibility into and control over how companies spend money. Customers – small, medium and large – have used the Coupa platform to bring billions of dollars in cumulative spend under management. Learn more at www.coupa.com. Read more on the Coupa Blog or follow @Coupa on Twitter.
Do you want to work for Coupa Software, the world's leading provider of cloud-based spend management solutions? We’re a company that had a successful IPO in October 2016 (NASDAQ: COUP) to fuel our innovation and growth. At Coupa, we’re building a great company that is laser focused on three core values:
1. Ensure Customer Success – Obsessive and unwavering commitment to making customers successful.
2. Focus On Results – Relentless focus on delivering results through innovation and a bias for action.
3. Strive For Excellence – Commitment to a collaborative environment infused with professionalism, integrity, passion, and accountability.
- Work with product managers, other engineers to devise the right metrics & measurements supporting product features or functionality
- Identify & gather data, cleanse and transform as needed
- Design experiments, build machine learning models & visualizations to iterate and arrive at the desired results
- Devise and automate processes to monitor the quality of the models and results
- Set strategic vision to overcome the complexities of an evolving machine learning ecosystem.
- 3-5 years of experience building machine learning models on large datasets and launching in production.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Experience using python to manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets.
- Experience in using python machine learning stack (Scikit-learn, Pandas, Keras, TensorFlow, etc).
- Experience visualizing/presenting data for stakeholders using Matplotlib, D3, or other visualization tools.
- Knowledge of machine learning techniques (clustering, decision trees, neural networks, etc.) and their real-world advantages/drawbacks.
- Coding knowledge and experience with commonly used languages: Python.
- Experience with distributed data/computing tools like Spark, Hadoop is preferable.
- Has a Bachelor’s, Master’s, or Ph.D. in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, or equivalent experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A drive to learn and master new technologies.
At Coupa, we have a strong and innovative team dedicated to improving the spend management processes of today’s dynamic businesses. It’s our people who make it happen, and we strive to attract and retain the best in every discipline.
We take care of our employees every way we can, with competitive compensation packages, as well as restricted stock units, an Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP), comprehensive health benefits for employees and their families, retirement and savings plans with employer match, a flexible work environment, no limit vacations for exempt employees, non-exempt employees are on an accrual basis for PTO, catered lunches…And much more!
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Coupa is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
Please be advised, inquiries or resumes from recruiters will not be accepted.