Kering Group Operations is the Kering Group division that provides the smartest solutions for our cross-brands services. As part of the global luxury group Kering, we are committed to ‘empowering imagination’ in a sustainable manner and encouraging our employees to flourish. Join our passionate journey and fulfil your potential and creativity.
Warehouse operations and related activities are regulated by ENAC Authority (Civil Aviation Security).
We are currently seeking for a Logistic Master Data Analyst who will report to the Distribution Planning & Opex Manager, as part of our dynamic team in Trecate (Novara).
You will support the Distribution Planning & Opex Manager to implement the concept of Menu of Services contributing to the initial set-up of the Distribution Model Map (DMM), a new tool that will support the end-to-end lead time and the distribution network model definition.
How you will contribute
- Update the customer database, as for “ship to” destinations, cleaning and maintaining relevant data related to worldwide destinations and aligning them to ERP and Shipment Planning, Allocation and Replenishment system (ShARe)
- Identify the criteria to set up the transportation clusters for the “ship to” destinations, based on lead time zones, liaising with Transport and Regional Functions
- Configure transportation routes to connect different transportation clusters maintaining proper parameters (calendar, lead time, location, etc.)
- Support the definition and implementation of operational procedures related to DMM processes
- Contribute to align performance monitoring tool criteria based on DMM ones
Who you are
- Graduate in Engineering studies
- You have experience in logistics or supply chain planning
- You have strong analytical skills and a structured approach in managing data
- You are accurate and detailed oriented, with good organizational skills
- You have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to communicate with internal and external stakeholders
- Expert in using all Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel
- Interested in Operations and Logistics topics and a passion to drive the topic within the business
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
Why working with us?
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth and become part of a dynamic team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
KERING ITALIA S.P.A.