Are you in love with data? Do you want to work side by side with the founders and gain valuable first-hand insights on how to scale up a company? Are you ready to leave your imprint from the beginning?
If it’s a resounding YES, take the leap and join our airfocus family. We are building the#1 platform for product teams to get their product strategy right. As an EiR/ data wizard, you will play a highly strategic role, being the intersection of venture development and tech.
We are currently on the path to streamlining our internal BI efforts. Hence, you will mainly be responsible for automating crucial business processes and creating internal dashboards across our departments. Apart from that, you will have the opportunity to work on various strategic topics together with the founding team, doing challenging stuff and have a direct impact on the business. Key objectives of the role are:
- Create tools and dashboards to support data-driven decision-making in the company, with a special focus on finance, marketing, product, and customer support.
- Optimize existing processes and define new ones where required.
- Work as a special task force on key projects related to scaling, new business concept validations, as well as product piloting.
- You have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in business, computer science, or multidisciplinary disciplines (e.g. management and technology) and are amongst the best 10% of your class.
- You have gained already 1+ years of practical experience in the areas of data analysis and venture development, preferably in a start-up, an incubator, and/or consultancy.
- Data is the base for your decisions and your excellent analytical skills help you to quickly solve complex issues and reduce them to the essentials.
- You’re a visual person and able to conceptualize and present topics in a way that others can understand.
- Good understanding of SQL, Python, and no-code/low-code tools.
You'll join a diverse and talented team, with plenty of opportunities for personal growth, impact, and learning.
- A steep learning curve. Take responsibilities as big as you can handle.
- Competitive compensation based on prior experience.
- MacBook Pro or notebook and monitor of your choice.
- Free snacks and drinks.
- An office in the heart of Hamburg or remote.