What We Are Looking For
LiveScore is establishing an advanced data engineering and data science lab in Ireland, LiveScore Labs, and is looking to hire a highly skilled team. We are looking for motivated individuals to form a fast-paced, ambitious team which will tackle some of the most technical & analytical challenges in the data-driven world of sports betting.
You will work closely with the product team and the data team, across multiple products and all channels (iOS, Android, Web) Your goal will be to:
- Become the lead on front-end customer data tracking
- Produce data/analytics/reports on customer behaviour
- Derive insights from the data to inform future product roadmaps
You will be designing tag plans, implementing product tracking and managing data quality within websites and mobile apps to produce meaningful data on customer behaviour.
- A degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Physics or equivalent
- Proven experience in data analysis or data engineering with large-scale complex datasets
- Knowledge of SQL Server and comfortable writing SQL queries
- Experience with agile scrum or Kanban and modern CI/CD development practices
- Analytical mindset – problem solving through analytical techniques
- Experience with Google Analytics, GA360, Firebase, Tableau, iOS/Android, Web applications, Segment, MixPanel, Google Tag Manager, Google AdManager
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform, BigQuery, Tableau
- Experience dealing with high volume transactional data
- Experience using data-driven decisions to influence product roadmaps
- Previous experience in sports or sports-betting industries
LiveScore Group is home to the world's largest scores and stats provider, boasting more than 54 million dedicated monthly users, and a sportsbook that truly packs a punch. Delivering live scores, results, tables, news and facts via native apps and an unbeatable website, LiveScore throws the spotlight on football, cricket, tennis, basketball and hockey.
Launched in May 2019, Virgin Bet offers daily price boosts and a huge range of markets across all major sports. Delivering unsurpassable user experience, quality customer service and betting choices galore, we have the perfect line-up to disrupt the sportsbook market. From now on, sport is at the forefront of our agenda.
Whether it be first-in-class designers, leading industry marketeers or technology, we'll continue to make an impact by growing our talent pool across the globe. Taking our products to the fingertips of users internationally, we intend to combine our skills to create the best odds for a bright and lucrative future — and win.
Anzo Group (holding company to LiveScore Group and Roxor Gaming)
We are an Equal Opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons. The I.D.E.A (Inclusion, Diversity, Equality, Awareness) Forum is Anzo Group's commitment to diversity and inclusion, critical to our business and fundamental to everything we do. Anzo Group are Disability Confident Committed - committed to ensuring that our recruitment and selection process is inclusive and accessible.