LastPass, the #1 password leader, provides password and identity management solutions that are convenient, easy to manage, and effortless to use, helping more than 32
million users and 100,000 businesses
organize and protect their online lives. As a pioneer in cloud security technology, LastPass provides award-winning password and identity management solutions that are convenient, effortless, and easy to manage. LastPass values users’ privacy and security, so your sensitive information is always hidden – even from us.We welcome new ideas, support your growth, and recognize your value, if this aligns with what you are looking for in your next career move, Join Us
LastPass is looking for a Staff Marketing Data Engineer:
This position will work on designing and creating complex and comprehensive data sources to answer questions ranging from spend efficiency to product engagement, conversion scenarios etc. and helping optimize the business in real-time across our ecommerce and sales-led platforms. You will engage with our digital media, content, search and CRM platforms in addition to our product usage data to enable use-cases such as multi-touch attribution, digital funnel efficiencies, audience building, personalization, clustering etc.If you are passionate about complex problem solving and motivated by scale, then this is the role for you!
Who will you work with?
You will be working on cross-functional projects with our Digital, Demand Generation and Product Analytics team as well as surfacing new use-cases with other engineering resources across the organizationWhat are some of the exciting challenges you will be working on?
What does it take to work at LastPass?
- Understanding and building complex datasets from customer behavior to product/trial usage to revenue/bookings to create an end-to-end story for our product and customer journey and underlying triggers for progressions
- Identify gaps in data to support strong insight development and work with IT/Data Engineering team to create pipelines to provision the data
- Use complex data management and integration tools to take data from raw to usable, organized and rationalized datasets with implementation of agreed upon definitions and metrics
- Monitoring and reporting on the uses of emerging technologies, and seeking areas for continuous improvementthrough deployment of emerging tools and processes
- Ensuring all sources adhere to the relevant data modelling processes, procedures and standards
- Engage in communication with team members and stakeholders both verbally and in writing on technology and design considerations and status of work items
- Foster a culture of sharing, re-use, design for scale stability, and operational efficiency of data and analytical solutions
It's great, but not required:
- 3-5 year’s experience of developing end-to-end data solutions focused on digital media, behavioral and transactional data including data transformation, integration and governance
- Experience with customer data platform (CDP) tools, preferably Adobe Experience, Tealium, or Segment as well as solid knowledge of product analytics solutions such as Amplitude
- Solid knowledge of web analytics tools and connecting data across ad platforms, first party data and tagging to create a comprehensive end-to-end view
- Strong background with data management fundamentals including database technology, ETL workflows, data analysis, and visualization.
- Knowledge of paid advertising platforms, Google analytics, tag managers in addition to CRM (SFDC) and ecommerce systems
- Developed pipelines in a team environment using agile methodologies, strong version practices and good grasp on release management
- Built and maintained at least one data engineering pipeline/data product in production environments in public/hybrid cloud infrastructure
- Strong in Python, Spark or pySpark, and SQL and have a moderate familiarity of other applicable languages
- Experience with ETL/ELT tools to provision and move data as needed
- Strong project management, organizational, and prioritizations skills
- Familiarity with Databricks, BigQuery and usage of cloud sources to host and transfer data
- Familiarity with Marketing Automation tools such as Marketo
- Experience with Machine Learning
- Experience with visualization tools such as PowerBI
- Experience in Demand generation, Ecommerce and/or marketing analytics
Our compensation reflects the cost of labor across several US geographic markets. The typical base pay range for this role across the U.S. is USD $115,500 in the lowest geographic market and up to $136,875 per year in our highest geographic market. Pay is based on several factors including market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience.Why LastPass?
If this piques your interest, apply today and chat with our recruitment team further.
- Market-Leading Password Manager
- High-growth, collaborative environment with inclusive teams
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
We’re building an inclusive community that reflects the people of all races, genders, sexual orientations, national origins, backgrounds, and perspectives who share our world.
For all US based jobs please review our Applicant Privacy Notice
For all EU based jobs please review our Candidate Privacy Notice
Please review our CCPA Notice