Public Consulting Group, Inc. (PCG) is a leading public sector solutions implementation and operations improvement firm that partners with health, education, and human services agencies to improve lives. Founded in 1986 and headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts, PCG has over 2,500 professionals in more than 60 offices worldwide—all committed to delivering solutions that change lives for the better. The firm has four designated practice areas with extensive experience in all 50 states, clients in six Canadian provinces, and a growing practice in Europe. Often combining resources from two or more practice areas, PCG offers clients a multidisciplinary approach to solve their challenges or pursue opportunities. To learn more, visit www.publicconsultinggroup.com.
- Design and develop analytical computation and visualization models based on mathematical equations
- Conduct data analysis on large and complex qualitative and quantitative data sets.
- Perform statistical analysis to determine significant findings and producing meaningful results for evaluations of operational and financial performance.
- Implement sensitivity analysis to assess alternative business solutions to maximize business benefits
- Document process flows and frameworks in support of assigned tasks.
- Collaborate with business area representatives and corporate services to drive and complete assigned projects
- Generate and present comprehensive reports, scorecards, dashboards, analytical frameworks, and briefings to corporate executives
- Prepare ad hoc reports using system reporting applications
- Execute other duties as assigned.
- Exceptional critical thinking and analytical skills
- Outcomes driven
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (include PowerPoint, Word, and Excel), Tableau and SQL
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Analytics, Finance, Mathematics, or other technical area of concentration
- Ability to travel up to 25%
- Master’s degree in business Analytics, Finance, Mathematics, or other technical area of concentration
- Experience using business intelligence software applications
- Experience with computer programming languages such as VB.NET and Python