Are you passionate about your job and enjoy a fast-paced international working environment. You will play an important role in taking our Stakeholders to the next level in their Advanced Analytics journey.
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Develop & design ETL framework covering automation of data lineage, data/logs purging, operational lineage.
- On our Roadmap there are more framework to build on MLOPS, SecOPS, and continuous testing/ CT.
- Migration of Hbase solution to Azure SQL, involves building Python/ Scala solutions.
- You also get a chance to work with standard CI/CD tools like Jenkins, Bit Bucket, Ansible, Artifactory.
What is needed in this role:
- 5+ years of experience in BigData technologies with hands-on expertise over Hive, Hbase and Spark
- 4+ years of coding experience in Scala, Java, Python and unit testing
- Good experience building, optimizing ‘big data’ data pipelines and ETL Framework
- Good Experience in CI/CD process and Dev ops tools such as GIT/Jenkins/Maven, Ansible
- Experience with relational SQL and NoSQL database especially HBase
- Experience in handling Avro, JSON, Parquet and ORC data formats
- Experience in any of these technologies Azure SQL, HDInsight, Synopsis or Databricks.
Join our team and...
be a part of an international, diversified team of Software/ML Engineer professionals who are jointly building state of the art Advanced Analytics solution for delivering trusted data and analytical capabilities for the whole bank. We work in a collaborative way and we want to be the best at what we do and we are always willing to learn and be inspired by new ideas. Vineeth Menon, your future manager
We look forward to your application at the latest 2021-03-12.
Recruiting manager: Vineeth Menon, +46761095819
SACO: Henrik Joelsson
Finansförbundet: Åke Skoglund +468 5859 0288
We may begin the selection during the application period, so we welcome your application as soon as possible.
We have made our choice regarding recruitment media and therefore kindly decline contact with ad sellers or sellers of other recruitment services.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.