Datasite is the industry leader in technology solutions that enable mergers, acquisitions, initial public offerings, restructuring and other critical capital transactions in more than 170 countries. We provide the world’s leading investment banks, private equity firms, law firms and corporations with tools to simplify, streamline and accelerate the due diligence process, helping them close more deals, faster. We are a global team of high-energy, passionate people. We have strong individual voices but we work as a team, bringing out the best in each other. We thrive under pressure and always keep the customer at the heart of everything we do.
Datasite is seeking a dynamic, curious, collaborative numbers driven Data Analyst. Working in the product marketing department this role will drive data driven storytelling, develop a product led growth marketing communication infrastructure and provide insights to drive business outcomes.
- Contribute to the set-up of a product led growth (PLG) decision-making infrastructure
- Using Datasite internal product and market data, create a regular forward-looking series of insights that serve to give M&A actors an indication of where the market is heading
- Provide the wider marketing and PR organization with data on how products and features are utilized to give an indication of best practices, story-telling and internal/external data-narratives
- In collaboration with other data analyst subject-matter experts, develop reports and dashboards to support quarterly / annual business reviews
- Provide insights around adoption of products and features by audience, use case and industry
- Make recommendation on feature and products enhancements based on usage data
- Inform price level setting with cohort and usage analysis
- Analyze in-application banner adverting performance
- At least 5 years of working experience in data science or analytics . Equivalent experience will be considered. College degree in a STEM field is preferable.
- Experience analyzing B2B data and presenting it to a business audience
- Strong technical expertise to efficiently gather, structure and analyze data
- Proficiency with Python or R, SQL and CSV.
- Experience with Salesforce.com reporting & data visualization tools (such as Looker, Einstein Analytics)
- Strong data story-telling ability to be able to turn observations into insights into business recommendations and communicate them clearly.
- Candidates should be organized, detail-oriented, data driven, curious to uncover data insights and should be comfortable working in a collaborative setting.
- An interest in financial markets or M&A is helpful.