BANY is creating a self-service analysis tool that is specifically crafted to monitor, evaluate and optimize batch processes, for people with and without data science background! The BANY venture is at the beginning of its journey. We have validated the customer need with a prototype and now begin to build the company from scratch.
We are looking for a motivated and highly self-driven expert to join our journey. Are you the right one to bring our operations to life?
- As product owner you are responsible for defining product features by combining process engineering knowledge with data science
- You are responsible for the R&D team for the AI pipeline which generates value out of data
- You are responsible for new features in the platform from idea over testing to implementing in close collaboration with our customers
- You define in close collaboration with the software team the product development pipeline
- You define in close collaboration with the business development team the vision and the market placement of BANY
- You will support in customer acquisition with your sound technical knowledge and your experience in data analytics
- You will supervise the data science team and you are in charge for new hiring
- You have at least a master’s degree in process engineering or chemical engineering with excellent grades
- You have a strong background in applied data science with small datasets
- You have gained experience in the chemical or pharma industry in data analysis of process data
- With your combined knowledge in data science and process engineering you can develop new solvers or ML tools specifically crafted for the pharma and chemical industry that beat the state-of-the-art tools
- Your communication skills are excellent in English (German is a big Plus), and you feel comfortable with handling customers
- You have experience in leading and motivating a team
- You have experience in application development
- The opportunity to form a new startup and have an agile working environment
- An attractive compensation package with a share in the company success
- Use the mass of experiences of your colleagues and our Entrepreneurs in Residence to develop yourself and your Venture further
- To work in a remote setup or in person in Berlin and Mannheim
- Flexible working time and mobile work as well as usual perks of a company in the start-up environment
Are you interested?
Nothing is set in stone yet, so your input is highly welcome. Please contact Tobias Seeger with your relevant documents. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Chemovator is the business incubator of BASF. We provide a protected space to build commercial ventures from unconventional ideas. Our Venture Teams take full ownership of their idea, creatively explore their business, learn fast and pivot beyond corporate boundaries.