Data Scientist in the field of optics metrology (m...
- You will play a crucial role in shaping the future of Data Science in a high-tech sector and actively contribute to the success of the digital transformation at ZEISS.
- As a Data Scientist you are responsible for the development, implementation and execution of data analysis, process optimization and machine learning tools for complex and innovative metrology systems.
- As an expert you develop ML-driven predictive maintenance solutions and you will actively contribute to the exchange of knowledge within ZEISS
- Together with a cross-functional and highly skilled algorithm team, you assimilate and apply new methods for the evaluation of large data sets, including images.
- You are in charge of driving our ML initiatives from exploratory data analysis to algorithmic prototypes to maintainable, production-ready solutions.
- With your organizational and project management skills, you will enable our experts to focus on new ML possibilities in EUV metrology applications
- An excellent university degree (Ph.D. preferred) in a quantitative discipline such as data science, physics, mathematics, computer science, engineering, or similar
- At least 3+ years of experience with a portfolio of projects across all data science project phases: from, algorithm development and statistical analysis to bringing and maintaining models in production.
- A deep understanding of data analytics, machine learning and their underlying algorithms
- A strong software engineering background including OOD principles, test driven development, strong proficiency in Python and familiarity with agile software development (git, Azure DevOps)
- Deep curiosity and willingness to dive into new subject areas
- High self-motivation & strong team player
- Strong communication, presentation, and project management skills
- Language level at least B2 in German and English
Nico Gebhardt [C]