- Fantastic full time opportunity within a global organisation
- Based in Brisbane
- Largest Recruitment Process Outsourcing contract in Australia
At ManpowerGroup, we care about people and the role of work in their lives. We respect people as individuals, trusting them, supporting them, enabling them to achieve their aims in work or in life. This means that we will work with you to achieve your career goals by supporting and developing you as your career grows.
As well as supporting your development and career, joining ManpowerGroup will mean that you will have access to our suite of benefits, including but not limited to: opportunity to purchase leave, three months Company-funded paid parental leave, opportunities to give back to the community, access to study leave and internal exposure opportunities to support your continued growth and development, fantastic reward and recognition programs, and more.
About Our Partnership
ManpowerGroup and the Australian Defence Force (ADF) work in partnership to recruit Defence personnel for the Navy, Army and Air Force. This Recruitment Process Outsourcing model is one of the largest of its kind globally. This collaboration, known as Defence Force Recruiting (DFR), utilises the skills and knowledge of Defence Force personnel and ManpowerGroup employees to achieve capability for the ADF.
About the Role
As a member of the Defence Force Recruiting (DFR) Recruitment Operations Team, the Data Analyst will assist in the development and maintenance of national performance tracking and reporting systems which are accurate, time sensitive and meet the needs of internal and external stakeholders.
This role will be integral to the evaluation of business performance enabling effective management of the DFR business. It will also provide detailed analysis and reporting, as determined by National Recruitment Manager.
Routine activities include data extraction and data cleansing for ongoing use, creating visualisations for data using Excel or Tableau, liaising with stakeholders to meet the data needs of the organisation, and support for ad hoc requests.
- Accurate preparation and delivery of all identified reports/analysis and ad-hoc reports to key-stakeholders within agreed timeframes.
- Undertake analysis of DFR Recruitment Operations to determine significant variances, which need to be brought to the attention of Senior Managers.
- Prioritise reports in accordance with operational requirements.
- Condense data and detailed analysis into a consumable format for Senior Managers and Stakeholders.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Identify improvements and support the Team to meet national target achievement benchmark of 100%
- Ensure you comply with all relevant Quality ISO standards, Policies, Procedures and Processes, how it applies to you, how you are to adhere to them and support their application within DFR
Skills and Experience
- Exceptional Graphical / Statistical Report writing skills (Excel & Office)
- Basic SQL experience including simple query building
- Data visualisation capability (Tableau/Power BI)
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills
- Two years’ experience in a similar role
To be successful in this role, you must be an Australian Citizen as well as be able to obtain a security clearance.
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview by contacting email@example.com.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.