- Key role across APAC region
- leading Global consulting firm
- fast growing Data Science practice
This is an exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Data Scientist/ Senior Data Scientist with strong Analytical and Modelling skills to join a fantastic global consulting firm. You will be the Senior Data Scientist, around whom the Data Science consulting practice may take shape.
You will bring on board your exemplary mathematics, technology, communication, presentation and negotiation skills to not only be a key part of the wider innovation program, but also set up the practice.
As a Senior Data Science Consultant, you will be responsible for:
- Provide technical expertise across a wide range of Data Science/Analytics topics and techniques.
- Engage with C level execs across various industry verticals
- Liaise with Key internal stakeholders within the team to ensure the analytical needs are being met.
- Accompany the sales execs and assist them with Pre-Sales
- Create an environment that encourages and enables team members to fulfil their aspirations and potential and to contribute to the achievement of team and organisational goals.
Skills & Experience;
- MSc or PhD in a highly mathematical / scientific subject
- Min 3-5 years commercial experience
- Strong skills in Machine Learning and open sourced programing languages such as R or Python.
- Have excellent communication skills to lead sales/ pre-sales negotiations
- Experience in ALM modelling
This role is a key role for my client as they are looking to build a team around this person as a consequence they may be very picky. Ideally you would have worked for large global firms or the Big 4. If you have worn multiple hats working for a start-up or a small firm that will be acceptable as well.
Interested candidates should apply ASAP with an up to date CV or call Pavan on 0406384403 for a confidential discussion