The ideal candidate's favourite words are learning, data, scale, and agility. You will leverage your strong collaboration skills and ability to extract valuable insights from highly complex data sets to ask the right questions and find the right answers.
- Analyze raw data: assessing quality, cleansing, structuring for downstream processing
- Design accurate and scalable prediction algorithms
- Collaborate with the engineering team to bring analytical prototypes to production
- Generate actionable insights for business improvements
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in a quantitative field (Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering, etc.)
- Proficiency with Python and the ability to write production-ready codes. Experience in Scala would be a plus
- Big data experience, e.g. familiarity with Spark, Hadoop, is highly preferred
- Familiarity with SQL or other databases.
Interested applicants, please send your resume or click Apply
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Regret to inform only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Follow our LinkedIn page to receive regular updates
- We have a new group on LinkedIn on APAC jobs. Join us here.
Elise Wong (R1872890)
Newbridge Alliance Pte Ltd (20S0183)