Sambla Group is a fast growing fintech company on a journey to become the largest loan intermediary in the Nordics. With well known consumer brands such as Sambla, Advisa, Rahalaitos, Omalaina and DigiFinans, we help customers improve their personal finances by comparing and consolidating their loans. With over 10 years of experience in the industry and backed by Nordic Capital, we lead the development of online loan comparison and brokerage in the Nordics.
As colleagues, we are a group of friends who share the hunger for constant development and the pursuit of becoming the Nordic region's largest loan broker. We are more than just a workplace and put great emphasis on corporate culture, cohesion and community.
We at Sambla Group are looking for a Data Engineer! Together with our Data team, you will be part of, and responsible for, the development and maintenance of our entire data infrastructure at Sambla Group. Our team drives the development of data pipeline, data warehouse, monitoring service and all other data related tasks.
You will work with modern cloud based technologies in GCP, such as pub/sub, data stream, cloud functions, BigQuery and dbt. You will report to the Head of Data Engineering and BI, and work closely with all departments to gain a better understanding of our business. As a Data Engineer, some of the day-to-day responsibilities are: developing and orchestrating data pipelines and integrations including maintaining data security, data quality and data availability.
The set of requirements we expect:
- Strong interest in developing data solutions.
- Working experience in Python
- Intermediate working skills in SQL, e.g. experience from CTEs, Window Functions, UDFs, Procedures etc.
- Working experience in cloud technologies, e.g in GCP/AWS/Azure..
- Working experience with version control e.g. Git.
Not expected but nice if you have:
- Some experience in Data Warehousing, e.g. dimensional modeling, orchestration, monitoring and performance tuning.
- Experience with CI/CD
What we can offer you:
- Step onboard an established actor and be part of our growth journey on becoming the Nordics leading loan broker
- Recurring activities such as monthly dinners with the team, breakfast and after work on Fridays at the office
- Modern and relaxed culture in a non-hierarchical organization
- Start: immediately with consideration to notice period
- Extent: Full-time
- Working location: Strandvägen 5B, Stockholm
With over 10 years of experience in the industry we lead the development of loan comparison services, with the main goal: To make loans better for all. How we are going to reach that goal is simple: Hire the best people and continue to develop the best company where people can expect to grow together.