Holcim builds progress for people and the planet. As a global leader in innovative and sustainable building solutions, Holcim is enabling greener cities, smarter infrastructure and improving living standards around the world. With sustainability at the core of its strategy Holcim is becoming a net zero company, with its people and communities at the heart of its success.
Holcim is driving the circular economy as a world leader in recycling to build more with less. Holcim is behind some of the world's most trusted brands in the building sector including ACC, Aggregate Industries, Ambuja Cement, Disensa, Firestone Building Products, Geocycle, Holcim, Humes and Lafarge. Holcim is 70,000 people around the world who are passionate about building progress for people and the planet through four business segments: Cement, Ready-Mix Concrete, Aggregates and Solutions & Products.About the opportunity:
By joining a high performing team as a Data Analyst you will work closely with our Safety, Sustainability and Quality functions to process reengineer data collection and reporting. You will have the opportunity to work across functions and leverage the existing data team to enable transformation to support the development of system infrastructure to ensure that Holcim maintains compliance with internal and external reporting requirements.You will be responsible for:
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Working collaboratively with the team and key internal stakeholders to create greater information sharing
- Ensure the most efficient use of technology to enable delivery of both internal and external reporting requirements in the Safety, Environment, Sustainability and Quality Systems
- Process reengineering the current process of data extraction to align with recent and ongoing system implementations, supporting with the automation of manual reporting
- Build capability to execute data projects, and system infrastructure
- Enable one source of truth by enabling data to move through systems with minimal touch points and rework
- Share best practices to enable standardised approach to service delivery
- Ability to flourish in a fast-paced, complex environment and willing to adapt to change
- Project management and stakeholder management skills to ensure effective delivery of projects
- Demonstrated experience in managing competing priorities and deadlines
- Sound interpersonal and verbal communication skills - establishing, communicating effectively with technical specialists, site personnel and all levels of management.
- System/process improvement experience
- Demonstrated ability working as part of a team and building relationships
- Advanced computer skills, SAP & Excel experience
- Exposure to Gmail, Qliksense, Rapid induct, iCare is preferable however not essential
What can we offer you?
We will invest in your growth, providing you with direction, leadership, and recognition. We will value your contribution and nurture your personal and professional development.
We don't just offer jobs - we offer long term careers.
For more information about us or to learn about other roles available at Holcim, please visit our careers page and register your details so that we can notify you of jobs which interest you.